should i be wary?

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
for the last 4 weeks Alfie has been a nightmare hes cried and screamed and screamed when i have left the room and if i put him down and if anyone else held him hed would go mental. I put it down to the fact he was teething, his first tooth still isnt quite through yet. He went through a stage of waking three times a night when normally he sleeps 5.30 - 6am. He started waking with this tooth crying and crying. NOw heres the thing for about 4 days nothing, hes been so happy and always laughing, at night he sleeps 5.30pm - 5am then back down by half 5am till 8am when he wakes up he plays with his piano in his cot, he doesnt even cry for feeds just looks at me and puts his fist in his mouth as if to say mummy you know what time it is ... now iv been on edge these last few days thinking that the little monster is leading me into a false sense of security ... he woke at 8 today again and i was up first i got a shower etc then he woke up grinned at me rolled onto his side and started playing his piano ... im just wondering how long this will last or if hes turning a corner cause hes 17 weeks old on saturday

You'll probably have stages of this, they usually go through a phase of being very clingy.
Ewan had started sleeping through really well, but has now started teeething again, and is waking up 2x a night :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back