RIGHT! that is it ....

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
NO MORE LITTLE MISS NICEY NICE! im taking alfie back to the doctors tomorrow and i want answers and if they dont give them to me im going to report them because i am sick of this my poor little man is so poorly hes coughing in his sleep sicking up feeds cant hardly breath and i know hes young theres not much out there they can have but im not being fobbed off with it just being teething, i think he has asthma and i want a straight answer i am sick of taking him and basically being patronised and laughed at, they arent here they arent seeing his little cry cause hes been sick or his screaming because he cant breath through his nose and the tears streaming down his cheeks because he doesnt feel well, i might be a young mum but im not an idiot i know my boy as i said last time and they didnt believe me, i nearly lost him last time im not going through that again they are going to help me.

Im so sorry girls for the rant i just love alfie so much why wont they help him!

Hunny u take him straigh back to doc and u demand answers!!!

Whats one of the things the docs in the hospital told ua after our boys were ill, one of the side effects from catching broncilites is asthma, so if u think Alfie has it, u wait till they give u answers hun.

The fact they fobbed u off the last time, they should be listening now to what u have to say.

I love Alfie too, and i really hope my little man gets better very very soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

He has to get better for his date on the cups with Sophie :hug:

YOU GO LITTLE MISS NICEY NICE!!!!

Awwww poor Alfie, he is really siffering isn't he?

Good for you going back and demanding some answers. I hope you get them hun. Let us know how you get on :hug:

go in all guns blazing steph, get answers!!!!!!!!!!!

kick their asses stephie and come back and let us know how it went

Well done you, don't take no for an answer. Nobody knows your baby better than you do so go sock it to them and please let us know how you get on. Poor little guy, Rowan sends him a big hug as do I :hug:

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im so angry im shaking i just called them anhd they said oh yes i can bok u in for an emergency appointment with dr. Ch****** so i said no i dont want to see him i want a second opinion as last time i saw him he said nothing was wrong as he did the last time we came and we were in hospital for a week afterwards, so she said but hes the only doc taking emergency appointments so i said is there any tomorrow to which she said but i thought this was an emergency 'YES IT IS AN EMERGENCY BUT WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I WANT A SECXOND OPINION ... FROM SOMEONE ELSE' i have to call back this afternoon im so angry i am shaking why wont they listen to me, they said he will be out this afternoon so ring back then, what i really wanted to say was "YOU STUPID WOMEN WHAT DONT YOU GET, I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE THAT DOCTOR AS I THINK HES A COMPLETE AND UTTER %&*$#" AND A T*SSP*T AND I FIND HIM SO INCOMPETANT IM SURPRISED HE CAN WIOPE HIS OWN BACKSIDE NOW GET ME A FRIGGIN DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY HAS A DEGREE!" but i didnt

aww hun, you keep trying , don't give up.
i reckond doctors receptionists are rude everywhere coz they are here too!!

wnated a quick word about Louies jabs yeterday with the nurse , i had seen her walk through the baby clinic so i knew she was ther & they said 'shes got an app on fri' :wall: :wall:
i said i just want to ask her one question & thats it, so she starts trying to ring her & making a real meal of it & it was so funny coz the nurse was behind her!!!
so i'm like 'actually shes behind you'!!!!! the receptionists face was a picture :rotfl: :rotfl:
good luck.xxxx

YES!!!! finally someones listened, i went and the doctor looked at him and said that he wasnt a happy little man was he and said it was a bacterial cold and poor little man will get better, hes presc ribed some anti biotics and im going to pick them up from chemist in a minute im sobbing i knew i was right i knew there had to be something they could do to help him. Im sobbing my heart out i went in all guns blazing for no reason and he was so lovely oh im so chuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back