I'm bleeding heavy.........

EXCELLENT NEWS TAM, GET SOME SLEEP AND GET OVER THE HORRIBLE NIGHT YOU MUST HAVE HAD :hug:

oh im so pleased for you, i was soooo worried. rest up and take care of you and your bump. bxox

awww hun so pleased all ok for you :D :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Tam..just read your post!

I am so glad it all turned out to be ok.

My heart has been in my throat flicking through these pages until I got to your latest post!

You take it easy and rest....get well soon!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am so pleased everything is ok for you!!

xx

Tam I am SO pleased :hug: :cheer:

Feet up woman & take it easy x

:lol: I have goose bumps from you lot......is that good for me? :wink: :lol:

Thank you so much everyone........it is amazing how this forum makes us all concerned for eachother!

I have had a few hours sleep but have got up for something to eat and to see DD, bless her heart.....she has tonsilitis, so has been under the weather, but has enjoyed staying with family since last night and just got home.

Anyway, the bleeding has mostly stopped, which is brilliant and just hope it stays that way. I feel fine in myself and just so relieved that all is OK. An early night is on the cards for me for sure!!!

I will get OH to get the scan piccy sorted asap.......I can't tell you how I felt seeing my little baby jumping about, looked like s/he had the hump with the sonographer for intruding :lol: jumping out the way and raising his/her hands (was an internal scan) :cheer:

Thank you again girls, each and everyone of you!! :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

Those goose bumps come wit hthe forun :lol:

"looked like s/he had the hump with the sonographer for intruding"
Has to be male :roll:

Hi Tam,
So pleased everything is ok, hope you had a goodsleep

Paula.x

WooHoo Im so pleased for you! sl glad everything is okay, make sure you get plenty of rest and get OH to do all the house work :D

Hi

so glad everything is fine hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon :hug:
Katrina

So pleased to hear everything is ok, this was the first thread I clicked on to see if all was well. The power of the forum was with you and bump :lol: big hugs, get lots of rest :hug:

Phew

So pleased you saw your bean leppin' about xxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back