Heavy Bleeding and clots

viennahunter

Reaction score
Has anyone had heavy bleeding and clots and still remained pregnant. I'm not sure If I have miscarried and can't find out for sure until Monday.

Hi,

Just read this, is there no way you can contact A&E and get a scan? I did when i had a bleed and got scanned immediately.

:hug:

I had a scan last sat and wed, when I called A and E yesterday they said that nobody there would be able to scan me. Do you think I have miscarried??

awwww hun i suggest same go straight to a&e and hopefully they will scan you xxxxxxx

I think the same, just go, once your there they'll have to see you, they have no choice.

Please go to A&E they will HAVE to see you and at the very least set your mind at rest with a scan. If you don't want to go there then go to another hospital. Just go doll...... thats their job and this is your baby your looking out for... let us know how you get on... Don't worry too much, I know of many people who have bled and went on to have healthy babies.. :hug: Yvonne xx

Well went to E and A and sat there for 7 days to then be told that the doctor had gone home and I needed to wait for the registrar but that could be at anyime. So I left the hospital.

Called the doctors when I got back but got told just to see the EPU on monday.

Can't believe how un-helpful everyone has been.

Still bleeding.......................

Is there another hospital you can go to? My 'local' one is rubbish, but the one I've chosen to give birth in is much better and can scan you right away. Do you have that option? xx

I feel so tired now, I just can't face going to another hospital to be turned away xx

Will have to wait until monday now!!

I just want to know If I still have baby or not xxx

sorry to hear about your stress hun, ill be thinking of you, and fingurs crossed :)
*sends good feelings your way*

I totally understand how exausted you must be feeling just now. I hate when people treat early pregnancy with contempt. Please call another hospital at least for some over the phone advise... see what they say?? and if you do decide not to go anywhere tonight.. then please go rest, make sure you have someone beside you all night. If things get worse then GO to A&E. if things get better, still go to other hospital in the morning when you have more strength, just for a wee check up... Please don't let these bullies at the hospital upset you or stop you getting the best care for YOU and your baby... :hug: thinking of you :hug: Yvonne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back