I'm being induced :(

positivity :)

Reaction score
I suffer from the bowel disease ulcerative colitis. It's been in remission for almost 2 years but has flared up over the past month. Went to hospital today and they've decided to induce me :( they wanted to do it Tuesday but I freaked out and got them to agree to the following Monday, 17th.

I soooo don't want to be induced (was induced last time) so I'm desperate for her to arrive naturally before then, please send me labour vibes :(

Xx

Oh hun, I hope you don't have to have another induction!!

Get bouncing / walking / sexing and eating curries!

I wasn't induced but I did have augmented labour (stalled at 6cm so I was hooked up to drip) and it really wasn't the 'experience' I wanted. You do what you have to do though.

I'll be thinking of you, and not all inductions are horrible - second babies are usually much easier (induction or not!)

17th is my Birthday, lovely time of year to be born - almost exactly middle of the year :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh know will be keeping everything crossed you go into labour before that xxx

Lots of labour dust your way Hun!! Xx

Oh Hun! Really hope things happen on their own :( xx

Aw fingers crossed baby comes before then.

X x

Tapatalking. X

Aww big hugs will send u labour natrually before date vibes xx

:-( But you have bought yourself a good amount of time to get things going naturally. I'm sorry to hear you have uc, my hubby has it and is generally ok now he's on asacol twice a day. But it was really stressful for the year before he was diagnosed so my heart goes out to you. Get bouncing on your ball! x

Big labour vibes to you honey!!! Xxxxx

ooh pos you will do fab, either way you will get your little princess and all will be good. you can do it your a strong lady :)

Hoping you go naturally before x

Ohhh hun can only echo what the others have said bouncing spicy food raspberry tea sexy time ... really hope she arrives before then x

Oh no hun. Sex is the only thing that helps i think and plenty of walking

fingers, toes and legs crossed for you hun. Uncross your legs though and get into doggy ;-) Good luck! xxx

Thanks girls!

Had a nightmare day today, DS has had a high temp so I took him to a walk in clinic this morning who sent us off to a&e with suspected meningitis. After tests thank god he's clear but it's been one of the most awful days ever :(

He's on antibiotics thru a cannula and we take him back tomorrow for more.

So glad I didn't agree to be induced Tuesday, it's all too much right now! Xx

Ohh Pos Im sorry you are having to go through this! Big hug!! Xxx

Oh poor all of you, hope little man is better soon, how awful :(

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

U are really going through it hunny sending u big hugs abd hope LB is on mend.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back