I'm getting desperate!

Strangeness

Reaction score
I really want my baby to come now :( I'm 5 days over and feel like the end is never coming! I don't want to be induced and I've got until tuesday to go naturally before I think they'll admit me cos of previous c section. Also my hubby has just got a new job which he is waiting to start but he can't hand his notice in at work until the baby arrives because he's due a weeks holiday at his current position and was using this once the baby arrived to be with us. It was on hold because he had to be security cleared for the job so was hoping the baby would arrive in the mean time but he's just text me to say that his clearance is through and I know he'll be touchy about making them wait but if he hands his notice in now he won't get anytime off with us once the baby is born! So everyone please pray that this little girly will be nice to her mummy and arrive before the weekend is out :D

Little lady, you have been evicted! Please leave Mummy's tummy!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Awww I completely feel for you. It must be horrible for every overdue woman but with your OHs job & not wanting an induction as well, it just adds extra pressure on you! :hug:

Come on little lady!! :pray:

I really hope it happens soon hun :hug:

I know how you are feeling i want my man out this week because my OH has this week off work and now it looks like he is going back to work on Tuesday and we still don't have our ikkle man.

:pray: That your lady hears us and makes her way into this world soon

hope things happen for you soon chick! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a pickle. Right then, a curry, four pineapples, lavender oil, um, nipple tweaking and some naughties sounds in order.

Good luck :)

i feel ya. Im 10 days overdue now and literally want to jump off a bridge. (Not sure how that would help but Im tempted). Wishing you luck and labour xx

I know how you are feeling. I am 10 days overdue now and it never actually crossed my mind. I am getting induced on Sunday and I didn't want it. I wanted it to a natural labour. With the situation with your OHs job, it can't be making it easier for you.

:hug: :hug:

Dont worry.........LO will come soon!!

She's cooked and ready to pop!! :hug:

C'mon oot wee lady xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member