CD1???

positivity :)

Reaction score
good evening my fellow ttc'ers! hope you are all well!? only 4 days until xmas, very exciting!

i'm wondering if anyone could give me their opinions? i usually have a regular cycle between 30-32 days.

at the moment due to ulcerative colitis (bowel disease, nice!) i am taking predisnone which is a steriod. one of the side effects can be an effect on your menstural cycle. so this month i have been spotting brown blood from last thursday (day 30) - only today (monday!!) has more of a flow come on and its still brown. would last thursday be my cd1? i could only see the blood when i wiped?? i think it is cd1 but its all a bit strange! :wall2:

Hey positivity :)

Oooooo Christmas time, mistletoe & wine.......How you doing today?

Well it defo sounds like CD1 to me hun, how long does AF normally last & is it normally anything like what you've got now?

xxx

hey positivity

I would think that thursday would be CD1 for you, sorry to hear about your illness. Glad you are feeling a bit better now and getting back to ttc.

thanks kezza and nurse, yes i am feeling much healthier and this cycle will be back to ttc properly for the first time in ages - can't wait.

glad you agree that it was cd1. i thought so too but not 100%

hope you are both well too and looking forward to xmas, its all about the food for me over the festive period. at 28 years old i am hosting and cooking my first ever xmas dinner this year i'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time!!

thanks for your help girls xx

Oooooo fx AF doesnt last too long & lots of Christmas & new year sexy time for you my lovely :)

So glad your feeling better now & just in time for Christmas

Wowee your very brave hun, I struggle cooking a roast just for me & OH!!!! Am sure your do an amazing job though & will be delicious

xxx

Hey Positivity.. Yeah I agree with you all.. I would say it is CD1 from Thursday!

Hope you feel better soon!

Ohhh hosting are ya! Have to say that would be one of my worst nightmares lol. Im useless in the kitchen.. Id never make a good house wife ! x

i love cooking and we just watched jamie olivers xmas on channel 4 i'm going to do his stuffing and his gravey, looks yummmy!! thanks again girls xxx

I agree with everyone. How cute was Jamie's baby x

hahaha! yep soooooooooo cute!! so happy, until she was given back to mummy lol! her hair was adorable too lol! xx

Watched the Jamie Oliver thing too last night and am gonna steal his ideas, I'm hosting dinner for the first time ever as well this year, I'm very nervous! Although it will be my husband doing all the cooking, not me hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back