I'm back!! :)

deedee84

Reaction score
well...i'm back in the TTC clan after being in Tri 1 for all of 2 and a half weeks! so hows everyone gettin on with their journey? i have had a minor set back but i'm good to go (nearly) xx

Aww deedee what happened? Hugs- hope you're ok.glad to hear you're getting straight back on it. I was going to ask you for advice actually- you know you said you had spotting after the pill, how long did it last for & when did you get first AF? Xxx

Darling girl! So sad to see you back here. Love our chats but hate hearing this news! much love to you gorgeous! all my love and hugs! xxxx

i'm fine thnx ladies, just glad i have got answers finally, i've explained all in Tri1 re whats happened today at the hospital etc. As for the spotting blondy the 1st month was all over the place 2nd month i came on early and had spotting thru out and 3rd month i dropped on so it didnt take me long to get a proper cycle, i would say 2nd month was my first proper cycle...hope that helps :) xx

aw im new but im so sorry to see that your back :( you never know could happen again straight away, i tried again as soon as i lost my baby x

yeah i'm looking forward gettin back to TTC :) and having some well deserved alcoholic drinks this weekend after not having any for 3weeks lol xx

Sorry it didn't go to plan hun.

Enjoy that tipple!

So sorry to hear what happened but glad to have you back (although I would rather it was under different circumstances!) Just reading what you wrote in tri 1, you are so amazingly strong and I really admire you. Hope you are being looked after by your OH! Loads of love xx

thanks hun the OH has been fab, just wish he would open up more as he hasnt said anything about it really, i'm sure at the weekend when hes had a few he will open up a it xx

Sorry to hear that hun. FX it happens again for you quickly. x

DEEDEE IV MISSED YOU :hugs: hehe
Keep that positive head on hun, like we said things happen for a reason. Keep smiling :)

thanks natasha :) its good to be back in a funny sort of way! positive head still firmly attached this morning too :D and yep things most deffo happen for a reason xx

:( pfft unfortunately not...still bleeding quite heavily grrrr!! but when thats stopped then YAY back to it lol. Not gunna bother tracking ov this time around tho it will happen when it happens not gunna stress about it :) xx

good plan :)
I said i wouldnt use opks this month but i am a :poas: Its doing my head in not poas lol.

Last edited:
hahaha bet its doing ur head in...al be happy when i'm back to my normal self and can get back to it, bet my OH is too bless him he aint had it in 3 weeks pmsl poor sod! x

I cant imagen what its like for u at the mo hun. Sooner u get back on it the sooner u can be bk in tri 1. And ur poor OH lol, tell him he has hands for a reason lol.

i aint thought too much about it tbh...it was a little sda yesterday when LO asked if baby was ok, i just told her that when they looked in mummys tummy there was nothing in there, she looked more amazed than sad but shes ok bless her dont think she fully understands and pmsl re OH am sure he has already put em to use, cant see him going 3wks haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back