HELLO Back from Honeymoon and need updating!!!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :wave: :wave: :wave:

Just got back from Honeymoon and its been three weeks since i've been on and i'm desperate to be updated .......Who has had there BFP!!!!!!?????!!!!

Hows Everyone been and hows the TTC going anyone on a 2WW or showing signs of a BFP!?!?!?!?!

Its great to be back!!!

Bex :D

Hi welcome back :wave:

I remember you from chart stalkers. You wanted to delay AF for your wedding.

How was your honeymoon? Where did you go?

There's a new chart stalker thread if you want to join. G3M has left us...she got her BFP!!!

Good luck TTC

Michelle x

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH - G3m Got a BFP Oh my god thats Fabulous :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

When i left she was really going through i ruff time with all the post op problems I'm so so so so so so pleased for her. Well done G3M if your out there!!!!............

I'll definetly join the new Chart stalker thread!!! i didn't bother temping on honeymoon but i'm starting again now especially after my long anovulatory cycle last month :wall: :wall: :wall:

Great to be back any other news from the regulars!! ???

:wave:

Hi there....I'm new.

Just in my first month TTC after my wedding and honeymoon. Got married on June 9th! Don't know how but I managed to time AF so I came off two days before the wedding!! :lol:

We couldn't try on honeymoon because we were on malaria tablets, we went to Borneo, so as soon as I finished my next AF we've started trying properly.

I think I OV's on 18th so I'm in my 2ww. :pray: :pray:

Hope you had a lovely wedding and honeymoon

c
xx :hug:

Oh wow your 1st 2WW you must be so excited. I'm in my first month TTC since our wedding too but i'll have to wait a while longer than you for my 2WW as my cycles are annoyingly long around the late 40's in length!!!

But i'm so excited :dance:

Congratulations on your Wedding too!!!

And sticky baby dust to you too!!!!

Little miss pink said:
Oh wow your 1st 2WW you must be so excited.

I'm a bit of a mixture of emotions really. I really want it to hurry up and be the 3rd so I know one way or the other........but I know I'll be gutted if AF arrives so I'm dreading it at the same time :?

I've been really tired for the past few days and I'm covered in spots which is really unusual for me as I only normally get one or two on my chin in the couple of days before AF. I've been a few extra trips to the loo too but I'm trying not to build my hopes up :fib: because I've not had any other symptoms like sore bbs or nausea or anything like that.

:pray:

hi hun :wave:

I got a BFP but miscarried again :(
How have you been? :hug:

jenna said:
hi hun :wave:

I got a BFP but miscarried again :(
How have you been? :hug:

Oh No Jenna ..... I'm so so so Sorry Hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I knew you had your BFP before i left, I'm sorry you've had to go through this again...... You must be one strong cookie :hug:

How R you & your Hubby holding up ? Sending you both a HUGE ((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you able to try again straight away?

If so you can have all my baby dust this month and next and the one after that...... How ever long it takes ...... Sending it all your way!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

where ok. I dont think he was as excited as me and he didnt want to wait so weve kinda started again now.

aww no!!! You have long cycles like me too :( hope it doesnt take you long hun :hug: :moon: We'll be in first tri soon enough :cheer:

:wave: hello , did ya have a good time !

yes im 7 weeks pregnant :shock:

and yes , im still not healed 10 weeks post op ive still a hole u can poke ya finger in :rotfl:

Hello

I am a bit of a tecno phobe so not even got onto fertility friend yet or chart stalkers but I am testing in a few days...period due thursday.
feeling sickly today and sore boobs, could be pmt and very crampy...c'est la vie...
good luck to you guys TTC and you guys who are pregnant

Hi hun, I'm still here and trying. Glad you had a good wedding & honeymoon :cheer:

A few of us have started taking Agnus Castus this month. It apparently regulates your cycles. Maybe give that a try to see if it works for you :D

Welcome back little miss pink :wave: Glad to hear you enjoyed your big event :D
I hope you get your BFP soon, a honeymoon baby would be fab.
I've just started charting this month. I'm loving fertility friend, it's great fun :cheer: :cheer:

G3M said:
:wave: hello , did ya have a good time !

yes im 7 weeks pregnant :shock:

and yes , im still not healed 10 weeks post op ive still a hole u can poke ya finger in :rotfl:

CONGRATULATION G3M

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm over the moon for you and you must be so pleased!!!!!!!!!! You've waited so long!!!!!!!!!

Well come on then i need details ........... (Don't pretend your sick of talking about it because i don't believe you!!! :fib: He He )
.......What were your symptoms...... What did you do different if anything..... Do you think it was the op that helped..... When and how did you find out...... How have you been since?!?!?!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH How exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending my love

skairdykat said:
Hi hun, I'm still here and trying. Glad you had a good wedding & honeymoon :cheer:

A few of us have started taking Agnus Castus this month. It apparently regulates your cycles. Maybe give that a try to see if it works for you :D

Hi Skairdykat

I went to Holland and barratt and looked at the Agnus Castus but it didn't say anything about what it was for so i left it but i've had a look on here and it seems a lot of people recommend it so after my nightmare cycles i think i'm going to give it a go.

How long have you been trying the vitamins?

muppetmummy said:
Welcome back little miss pink :wave: Glad to hear you enjoyed your big event :D
I hope you get your BFP soon, a honeymoon baby would be fab.
I've just started charting this month. I'm loving fertility friend, it's great fun :cheer: :cheer:

Hey Muppetmummy :wave:

Thanks its good to be back - Hows things going with you?

I'm addicted to FF and temping!!! I've learnt so much about my body and cycles since i started!! I didn't temp on Honeymoon but now where back we are fully into TTC and we are so excited!

I'm finding that the temping and charting is helping me to stay calmer about everything. I've also started trying to lose some weight and start doing some exercise. That has given me something else to think about apart from ttc. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all this month :D I'm only on my 3rd cycle so very early days yet.

haha well i concieved durring NOT WORRYING ! i was camping , dh for once had this very high sex drive and we had sex, not bding but SEX ! and lots lmao :oops: altho not on day of ovulation !

found out on 30th june , a very shocking sat morning , i woke up , couldnt remember what dpo i was and thought i want to pee on a stick and i didnt , and a pos came up ! i then drove to tesco to get there tests , pee'd again and another pos ! i then did a further 15 tests :rotfl: inc didgital ! i was actually only 11dpo !

as for symptoms , NONE ! tingly nips like before af , headache like before af , cramps like before af , Get the picture lmao

now ive had nausa bad , bloating, hiccups , heartburn , siatica , spots :oops: but no sore boobs :rotfl:

so there u go , my story !

no idea if op helped , all i can think of it did plus us relaxing , dh has borderline low count too so something was obvioulsy just ment to happen that month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back