I'm back

Becs

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

Unfortunately I began to miscarry yesterday at 7 weeks and lost my little bean. DH and I are gutted but trying to be optimistic. So I'm back in ttc and hoping my body will get back to normal okay, so we can start trying again soon. I spoke to a doctor in Harley Street this morning who told me I should ovulate again in 2 or three weeks time. I can hardly believe that's true. If anyone is reading this with experience of ttc after a miscarriage please let me know.

Thanks,
Becs

Hi Becs, im so sorry to hear your news hun :hug: but seems you have got the right attitude in remaining optimistic.

I cant offer any advice on the ov thing but just wanted to offer my support :hug:

Hi Becs,

I'm so sorry to hear that - I wish you lots of luck with TTC after your miscarriage - there's lots of support over on the Miscarriage & Loss board.

Take care of yourself, I'm thinking of you.

Valentine xxx

Oh Becs - Firstly can I say how I am so sorry for your loss!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had an early mc last month and I think I ovulated over the weekend. I think that some people recommend that you wait till after your next period but we started trying straight away.

Take Care

Love Gem
xx

Sorry to hear that - will be thinking of you and your DH :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh my goodness Becs only just read this - i am sooooooo sorry for your loss hun!!!!!!

take lots of care and rest

my thoughts are with you sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww blimey Becs, so so sorry, thinking of you both :hug: ........ dont know what else to say :(

Thanks for all of your comments. I'm doing okay and have had some promising advise on hear so keeping positive.

Fingers crossed for some good strong baby dust for all of us ttc'ers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Im so sorry to hear your bad news.

Wish you all the luck with TTC!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about your m/c :( :hug:

Glad you're keeping positive about the situation and good luck TTC this time around :D :hug: :hug:

aw becs really sorry to hear that :hug:

We're here for you xx

Hi Becs
So sorry for your loss.
I had a m/c and was told to wait for 1 clear cycle before we started ttc again so that your body can recover but I started again straight away. Some like to try again straight away and some like to wait a while until they are ready again but you will know yourself what is best for you.
Sending you lots more baby dust.
Sarah x

Hi becs,

I posted on mc board, but wanted to say how sorry I am and I really admire your outlook.
Your doctor was right, my friend at work got pregnant almost immediately after her mc. They recommend you wait one cycle simply because it is easier to calculate dates etc.
It is nice to have you back, although I wish it was under happier circumstances.
Sending hugs :hug:
Michelle
x

I am so sorry this has happened Becs, if you want to chat or rant pm me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back