I'm back! (with baby Owen)

catty1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I wasn't sure where to post this to make sure everyone sees it. I just read through the may mummies thread and it was lovely to see everyone had been thinking of me.

Baby Owen was finally born at 12.30pm ish (no-one remembered to look at the clock) on Tuesday 17th and weighed 7lb 15oz.

I won't go into too much detail about the labour as I don't want to put off any expectant mummies but suffice to say it was rather long, traumatic and very scarey. We are all fine now though and have just got home from the hospital.

Owen is beautiful and so far a very good baby. We are all looking forward to spending our first night together as a family and after 3 nights with no sleep hopefully he will let me get a few hours in now.

I'm sorry I can't congratulate everyone for thier babies as I don't have the mental capacity to process who's had what at this stage but I have been thinking of you all while I have been in hospital.

Hopefully I will be back on again soon and I can't wait to get caught up

xxx

ahw well done hun.. sounds like you've been through it bless you... ah now the good times.. home and safe with a lovely new baby - well done you x x x

congratualtions hun. lovely name. hope you get some sleep. xxx

Congratulations.... Owen is top of our name list at the moment! :) x

congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations catty! Enjoy your first night at home xxx

Congratulations catty!! What a cute name - hope you enjoy your little family xx

Aww congratulations hun! Hope you get some sleep soon!

Xx

Congratulations!! Hope you manage to get some sleep soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back