I'm Back!!!

hayley_17

Reaction score
Heya everyone... just to say im back now!!

I had my c- section as planned on monday morning and came home on thursday!! been pretty hectic but everything is sorting itself out!!

So my little man was born at 10:41 on monday 10th july... he weighed 9lb ( :shock: dont no where i kept all that baby lol i didnt even get v. big!!) he was 55 cm long and he is just perfect!! the c- section wasnt easy, we both got in distress as he was stuck in my ribs and it took 4 people pushing down on my ribs to get him out. he was rushed off and took a few mins to get his breath. hes fine now though... just the most amazing little boy :D :D im such a happy mummy :D :D

oh yeh and hes called Owen Andrew Jackson :D :D hes so good and wakes up 4 hourly for feeds, wakes twice a night (well has done since he was born- fingers crossed it wont change :pray: !!) has a feed and a nappy change and back to sleep :D

thanks for all the messages of good luck and congrats to everyone who had their babies while i was gone :D

will get back and see how everyone is as often as i can!!

love to you all... hayley & owen xxxxxxxx

huge congrats babe!!!! sounds like a little darling you have got there! cant wait to see some pics! :hug:

Well done on your bouncing baby boy! Love the name :D

Brilliant news Hayley, glad all went well and you both are going well - CONGRATS!!!! :dance: :dance:

Welcome back! Your so lucky i want mine now!! I wanna be a mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back