I'm back in WTT, anyone wanna keep me company?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
BFN on a frer today, waiting for AF now and then we're not TTC until June!

It's going be tough as I am poas addict.

I have a million OPK's and about 20 pregnancy tests..

X

Hey Nat. Also WTT for TTC in June 2014. Urgh. Such a long wait.

Sorry about your BFN :-(

It is so annoying Srob as not only do I have to wait to get preggers we still don't know if it will be a sticky??

I'll be 34 by the time OH is happy for us to proper TTC and all I can think is how my little eggys are dying off day by day :wall2:

There are some positives of course - we will have time to clear our credit card and replenish savings. Also we have a holiday..

The 2ww drags so 3 months to wait is going to be horrible.

I have to bag up all the TTC paraphernalia now until June !!!

X

Last edited:
Good Morning Carnet and welcome to our WTT group!
There are a few of us TTC as of June/July and some that are Dec/Jan, so feel free to join us, and countdown the ridiculous wait that we have!

Many of us are trying to lose weight/get fit, and save/pay off debts before TTC and a couple of us even have holidays planned too, so we all seem to have a lot in common.

Sorry about your BFN :( I can imagine the 3 month wait will feel like forever seeing as the 2WW is bad enough!! We are trying little things to help take our minds off of it, such as planning holidays, or exercising (boring I know...) so that we are in the best possible position when the time comes :D

Ahhmmm, Vixx, you forgot August :wave:
Hi Carnat, I am sorry about your BFN I feel for you. It may be good to take the pressure off for a couple of months and a holiday will completely put you in the right place to try again and again and again :bd:
Good to have you in the group :)

Why does your OH want to wait 3 months?

We're only waiting because we don't want two November-January babies. Plus it means LO will be more independent by the time we have another.

Saying that, watching him toddle around now and playing away, makes me really want to give him a playmate ASAP!

Awwww Kat!! I didnt forget you, I promise, my bad wording I guess! It was meant to read June/July to Dec/Jan, Im Aug/Sep too, haha and I definitely wouldnt forget myself :hugs:

We've got a great little group here :) I feel very lucky to be sharing this experience with you lovely ladies :love:

It will fly by! Just do not pee on a stick! Haha that's the hardest part!!!

Thanks ladies!!

Why does your OH want to wait 3 months?

We're only waiting because we don't want two November-January babies. Plus it means LO will be more independent by the time we have another.

Saying that, watching him toddle around now and playing away, makes me really want to give him a playmate ASAP!

We are on holiday in June and OH think it will be a nicer experience for all of us if I am not pregnant (he is right of course)

I was happy to TTC and be away when I am 16w or 20w but not in Tri 1 as that is when we have the problems.

Also we have plenty to sort out - pay off CC, get some savings together again etc.

I am just so inpatient.

Gah, in such a bad mood today.

X

I'll join you, that sort of timescale is when we will be planning to TTC.

And as a positive, it might be a good thing not being pregnant on holiday. I had a bad experience on holiday being pregnant. Plus - if you conceive straight away you'll have a spring baby and it's nice having the summer off with a littlie :)

Torino! When are you TTC? I was auntie2mummy and with you for March April pregnancies!

Hey just thought I's say hello :wave: nice of you to join us. I've seen a few of your posts over in TTC, wishing you all the best on your journey x

Hey guys!! Esp Torino and Auntie2mummy who I remember from before!! I was meant to be trying from last Sept but life got in the way (and my hubby is a bit of a f++kwit ) so it didn't happen but am hoping to be going for number 2 before the year is out. Would be lovely to share the journey with all you ladies here again!

Ah hello helly.

We're going to try from August so hopefully get to share this with you 2 again!

I'm so excited to start the whole journey. I'm going to enjoy my next pregnancy so much more than my last (I was so selfish and didn't appreciate it)

Woo hoo :) it will be nice to go through it all again with some familiar faces!

So far so good with WTT.

I am dealing with it a lot better than I thought, especially as it's not my decision.

OPK's and HPT's are all stuffed in the back of a drawer and I am just getting on with things.

I know AF due around 16th of March and I also know I'm going to be fertile next weekend so I'll be keeping away from OH :lol: :lol: I will not pee on any sticks though..

James is running rings round us at the moment and I am still relatively "new" at being back to work FT.

Also I'm cracking on with getting healthy, half a stone down... another stone and half to go :wall2: :wall2:

X

Can I join please? I never went in this section when I was waiting to try before, it never occured to me! I was waiting for my partner to be ready and it was agony, I wish I'd known about this forum! I didn't join until we'd been trying for a year and then almost straight away had to move to the LTTTC section!

The reason we're now Waiting to Try is because I'm on the waiting list for another laparoscopy, might have to get my tubes removed and then get IVF but it won't be till the autumn. And in the meantime I can't get pregnant because of this fluid in my tubes. So I've kind of gone backwards!

I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait till the autumn! I suppose we've waited so long for a baby already that I'm used to it. The only way I can look at it is that I can drink alcohol and caffeine and enjoy lie-ins, breakfast in bed and nights out before we (hopefully) have our family.

Hey Blueflower, the more the merrier!!

I know it's hard but at least you have a good reason to be WTT.

I am CD14, hard as I know I'd get a +OPK.

OH is poorly though and I am staying true to my word, haven't pee'd on anything this month.

I only have this cycle then 2 more but even then I don't know how long it is going to take for us to be blessed with another sticky. I need to keep positive though.

X

I am actually now thinking about trying again. Scary though. We're thinking August Sept... Agh!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back