Sorry Im back..

Missy

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, i have only just finishedmy m/c!
i found it too heartbreaking to come on the website, specially seeing my post.
Why couldnt the ultrascan have noticed anything was wrong with my baby? it was the day before !
I have a question and this might sound odd..
Is it possible that even though having a scan at 5 weeks and 9 weeks you could be carrying twins and loose one due to a miscarriage.
So many thoughts have gone through my head and im just wondering if its possible?
Im going to ttc asap! i know im young but i just want things to go back to how they were.
Im going to wait 2 weeks. Will that even be long enough :( :?

Hi Missy,
I'm so sorry for you and I do know how you feel as I've just been through it myself.

I've found so much support on this site before and after my m/c - it's been so helpful so you are doing the right thing in posting.

I had an ultrasound six days before my m/c and my baby was perfectly fine. My doctor said that the ultrasound gives you a picture of what is happening at that very second. It doesn't predict what may or may not happen after that.

Did the hospital give you a pregnancy test? Mine did and they told me to take it 2 weeks after the m/c (which is TODAY) and it should come up as negative to confirm that all my hormones have returned to normal. Maybe that's something you could do to to put your mind at rest.
When I do the test later it will be sad to see the negative as it will be final confirmation that my pregnancy is over BUT it will also be positive as it means that we can start TTC again.

Read the lovely poem that scared_19 left in your other thread - it's beautiful. Try and focus on the positives - you know you can get pregnant so there's no reason why you can't again.

Thinking of you and sending love and hugs,
Lucy x

PS: If you had a natural m/c and didn't have to have a D&C then my doctor said you can start trying straight away although they prefer you to wait until after your next period because then it's easier for them to estimate your due date. xx

Hi missy, replied to you in the other posts, sorry to hear about it, just when you were begining to et used to the idea hey! Lots of love xxxx Cat

Im scared that if i ttc again i wont get pregnant,or if i do get pregnant i will end up having another m/c!
I dont want to go to the hospital to take the urine test yet :(
because i know what its going to say and its going to hurt so much more, even though its for the best that i do it.
Sorry for your loss hunny :(
I hope your ok x
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back