Im back from my jollies...

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hey.....have you missed me??

Had a brill holiday and kept up with the :bd: every other day! Bitten to death by mozzies tho :(

On OV day i had quite bad stomach cramps, lots of trapped wind and have had pains on my right ovary area....im assuming thats all good?! I had EWCM also as i normally have.

Ive been a little naughty and drunk alcohol whilst away, malibu's and pineapple, but its all watered down so hopefully wont be too bad. Also kept eating lots of salad and vegetables so i have everything crossed for this month.

Feeling a bit sickly today, but i did have a pretty horendous flight and coach transfer!!!!

CD21 bloods tomorrow xxx

Sounds great hun! Wish you all the best!

FX that the sickness is due to a little bean!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Back! Hope you have brought back a BFP!

Welcome back Hun, :):)

Glad you had a good time, I'm off out this weekend around OV, I'm sick of not going out now, just gonna have a couple of vinos like I did this weekend for X factor!

So I'm guessing you'll be 7DPO tomorrow then?? Will you do an early test?

xx

Tomorrow ill be 8DPO but didnt get back in time for bloods today. My OH wont let me do any early testing so im gonna wait till next Monday and see whats what, thats when AF is due.

We went for KFC before, was feeling sickly before that and having hot flushes. Whilst i was eating go a cramp in my tummy (like when you have a dodgy tummy) and feeling sickly now :( thinking it may be because im shattered, hardly slept due to naff eds at hotel.

Laptop battery being a pain so will catch up on everyones threads tomorrow :) xxx

KFC always has a bad impact on me and hubby - no idea why but 9/10 times we feel like crap afterwards.

I'm glad you are back and had a fab time and are already half way through your 2ww :good:

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Good to see you back Chaz, hope you had a great time. Keeping my FX for you for this cycle, really hope the Clomid helps you and you're feeling sicky for another reason. ;) x x

Been having some hot flushes today....which i havent really noticed whilst i was in 34 degree heat :confused: They kinda stopped before i went away, i assumd id be shivering at work today....but i had a sweat on and the air con!! Had a sickly feeling before dinner.....think it may have been hunger tho xxx

Last edited:
Glad you had a fab time hun, the mozzies always munch on me to when I go away so I know how you feel!!

Hope the clomid has worked and we will be seeing our first ltttc BFP in the next couple of days xxxxx

Ahhhh my 2ww is up on Mon/ Tues and i keep feeling 'twinges' or 'throbbing' but i think i could just possibly be imagining it all.

I want this so bad :( xxxxx

I can't believe you're not testing Chaz! :shock:

Even though it is the sensible thing to do, us infertility suffers don't get much in the way of excitement very often ;)

10 DPO... might get a line :whistle:

Ha ha Louise....i may buy a cheapie tomorrow and do a sneaky test on Friday morning........xx

I've had a clear BFP at 9 dpo Chaz!! :test:

All the luck in the world to you my lovely!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Good luck Chaz :good:

Remember if it's a BFN, you still have a few days for it to show!

:dust:

Just got my CD21 bloods.........127!!!! Im so excited :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member