Back from my holiday....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Got back yesterday, we had a great time, I've got a nice little tan too. I have felt sick for the last 3 days but that could be something I ate because it seems too early for morning sickness doesnt it? I havent had anymore brown discharge which has put my mind at rest a little. Still getting bad cramps though but was wondering if this could be trapped wind? It feels alot like AF cramps but whenever I seem to get them it is usually followed by a big trump about 5 - 10 mins later :oops: I am burping alot aswell. I feel so un-lady-like. Also I keep bursting into tears for no reason, especially when I'm happy or laughing.

I phoned the doctors to make an appointment but she said I dont need to see the doctor and said she will give the midwife my details and she will ring me to make an appointment with her, they did this last time (I never got a chance to meet the midwife though). Is this normal? It seems everybody else sees their GP.

I don't think there's any such thing as too early for morning sickness hun :puke:

Sounds like you had a great time xxx

Arrgghh I was hoping it wasnt morning sickness, still a chance its not though, I dont want this for the next 6 weeks :wall: Oh well at least it's a sign, I'd only worry if I didnt have any symptoms.

Wouldn't worry about not seeing the GP - all they do is refer you to MW anyway so you're not missing out on anything.

I guess if there was a big gap between getting pregnant and seeing the MW then it's useful for women to see a GP if they are unaware of what not to eat etc, but for most of us we know what we are doing anyway!

Great that you are feeling better and had a nice holiday. The sickness can come at any time - really early on or sometimes not at all!

Hi,

It's the procedure here just to see the m/w too (without seeing the gp), and this was the case in my last place of residence too so I think it's fairly normal.

Did you ever get that chocolate muffin Honey? :wave:

Great to see you back and hear everything is going well, No need really to see your GP as al they will do is refair you to a MW like the others have said! Have you made an appointment yet? :hug:

I think it does vary, I just rang the midwife I had last time and she said I have to go to my GP first to be referred to her.....waste of time but that's how they do it here in east London.. xx

She hasnt phoned me yet, if it is the same midwife I got last time then she is abit unreliable because last time she said she would leave some forms for me to fill in with the receptionist and I had to pick them up the next day, but I went in day after day for about 4 days and never ended up getting them, also when I was bleeding I tried to get in touch with her and her phone was switched off for 3 days.

No I didnt get a chocolate muffin Charlie, I had a cooked breakie instead :lol: I put on 3 lbs on holiday :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back