Im back but is it too soon?

just want to say good luck and how brave and positive you are about it all.

you are an inspiration to others in this situation that as much as it hurts you can still carry on.

i really do hope it doesnt take too long for your next bfp hun.

xxxxx

Thanks NMF....I was also inspired by lots of the ladies on here who have also been through it and have bounced back....our little angels wont ever be forgotten but I know now, that its ok to carry on....thanks again xxx

hi wilma,

i too have just come back over to ttc, i love all the support on here but it is sad that i am back. i am the same as u, dying to start again, and dont want to wait til next cycle. my doc told me to start trying as soon as i am ready, i cant remember whether u know about what happened, i was told i was having mc but turned out to be ectopic, so had surgery on 30th march removing tube, bled for couple days then stopped. got my first neg pg test on monday 5th so i am kinda taking it like my cycle would start then, which makes me on cd 9 i think. i too have been using opk's again and still neg, last month i got it positive on cd 15 so keeping fingers crossed. it's scary hun, but if its meant to happen it will, thats what i believe. i struggled too with losing the baby but i am a spiritualist and i fully believe that the wee soul that was supposed to enter that fetus couldn't because it wasn't right and so will enter the next one. thats my belief anyway and its helping me through. i hope u get stronger and good luck with this next pregnancy. lets hope we are back over to 1st tri before long eh. xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Wilma

Nice to see you back again hun. Again, I'm so sorry about your MC hun. I can't imagine what you and your DH must be going through. I would just start trying again as soon as you both feel up to it and try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

Hope you get your BFP again soon hun :hug:

Hi Wilma,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of hugs, and hoping you're feeling ready to try again v soon Xx

Hi Hun,

Not been about for a while, but I'm so sorry for your loss xx :hug:
Will be keeping you in my thoughts and hope you get your BFP soon xxx

And deffo not to soon to be back if you're ready to try again xxxxx

So sorry about your mc - I really hope you get your BFP soon as you really deserve it :hug:

Hi Kaz....nice to see you again but yes it is very sad that were back in TTC when we should be over in Tri 1 atm....but like you say it wasnt meant to be this time.... Yeah I was following your story and was horrified that they missed an EP....horrendous!

But yes I like you just want to be at it again and know Im on my way to doing everything I can to make it all happen.....but yes lets hope were back in tri1 asap with our BFP's along with all the others still TTC....thanks Kaz and good luck xxx

Hey frankie, chelly, bead, sa and spc....thanks for your messages and support....although the last couple of weeks have been really emotional and quite harrowing, as strange as it may sound I am excited to be back in TTC again as I am still getting a buzz when I know one of us is testing or just got our BFP's.....and Im looking forward to doing all the 2ww and SSpotting again....how crazy must I be? Lol! Seriously tho....NFM said I was an inspiration and very positive, and yes I am in general a very positive person, but I have to also say that its all of you who have helped me come to terms with what has happened and know that lots of you on here have and are going through the same thing and have also went on to have healthy happy babies is what keeps me going....so big thanks to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back