I'm at the End of my Tether!!!

Sovvy

Reaction score
HELP!

I am 1 week overdue today.. despite being told to expect a pre-due date delivery.. Bah doctors whadda they know?!

I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing is shifting this little one out, I even considered leaving a trail of food to lure her out! I am desperate to get this started!

If I have to be induced I can't go to the midwifery centre that I desperately wanted to go to to give birth, I have to go to a stinky hospital, and while there's nothing wrong with hospitals I would just prefer a water birth and the relaxed friendly environment that the midwifery centre has to offer!

This is really getting me down now.. and if one more person says "Oh you not had it yet then?" DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE ******* HAD IT YET?!?!?!?!!?
:doh:

I know its silly but I feel like I am letting everyone down, especially as everyone has been on stand by since last month!! I have been an emotional wreck the last few days, and I'm a worrier anyway so me being late is raising all sorts of "what if" questions in my head :(

Sorry to go on just really needed a rant!
Hugs Sovvy x x

Poor you :hug:

Your bubba must just love being all warm and cosy with you that's all!

Have you been told you will have to be induced for any reason? I am a firm believer that the baby will come out when it's good and ready and unless there is some medical reason, induction isn't always the answer so I am :pray: that your LO will make an appearance soon and you get to go to your birthing centre and have the birth you want :hug:

*whew* it's a long time for you to be waiting when you're expecting an early birth! I hope today is your day!! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: just wanted to send you some hugs.

Come on LO mummy's desperate to meet you!!!

Fingers crossed it will happen or you soon chic and you will get the birth you want.

sending labour dust your way ************************

Im sorry but unfortunately i do not know what its like to go overdue!

Have you bumped down the stairs?

I really hope you have your baby like today!

I know I've only just seen you so it's a bit silly replying to your thread, but hope this sweep will have done something so you can go on holiday!

:hug:

Thanks for your kind words guys :D

I have an induction date now :( But I am determined not to keep that appt!!! lol

Well hopefully this 2nd sweep will have moved things along a bit! Funny thing is I'm actually 2cm dilated just not in labour how infuriating!!!

Lol!

Aaah well I'm a bit more cheery than earlier at least :D

I know how your feeling i have gone over due with all 3 of my babies and don't think this one will be any different!

With my last i was given a sweep at 9 days over due and like you i was so Grrr as i wanted to go to a midwife unit and have a waterbirth which i do want this time too, and they will only take you up o 12 days over im lucky the sweep worked within 48 hours and baby was born 11 days over just half a day more and i would not have been able to have the water birth and had to go to hospital it is so annoying !

Really hope this 2nd sweep works, what date have they given you for induction incase it don't work? and how far over will your midwife unit take you?

:hug:

ve you tried walking up the stairs 2 steps at a time? its the only thing that would start my contractions- my waters had broken 2 days b4 and i hadnt had 1 slight braxton hicks nevermind proper contraction.. give it a go.. as ur already dialating.. u are already on ur way.. hopefully the next day or so ur lo will be with u

I've been booked in for next Thursday, and the midwifery unit will take me up till midnight on Wednesday! After that its to the hospital!! lol

Yes Lisa&alex tried taking the stairs two at a time, its no affect as yet but I remain hopeful lol

Hugs Sovvy x

oh hunni i can imagine you are getting uncomfy and anxious, i know i will be if i go over, thiking about it makes me like eurgh
how about driving in the car, going over speed bumps lol.. dad suggested it to me the other day, i dunno if it would work, but everything is worth a try isnt it.
hope you LO comes before next week if possible for you hunni :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very BIG hugs Sovvy :hug: :hug: :hug:
It's lovely to plan the birth, I'm sure we all can understand that, so you keep focussing on that until anything changes, and if it does, you will be just fine and in good hands :hug:
Hoping your holding your LO soon, if not already :D

LaborDust2.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust.gif

LaborDust.gif
dust.gif
LaborDust2.gif

ohhhh believe me I can sympathise.

My first baby made her appearance at 18 days overdue.

This is my second baby and I am already 12 days overdue.

At least we can bemoan our sufferings together lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back