Light at the end of the tunnel!!

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just had the midwife round for my regular check. Baby has turned into a really funny position - mw couldn't work out what was what for a while - but still head down and engaged, so all fine. We think that all the limbs are at the front now, and back is towards the right but at the back. She didn't seem worried about this, so it's fine.

Got another appointment next friday when I will be 40 weeks!! Then she said that if I hadn't had it by then, she will arrange to come and do a sweep at home when I am 40+5!! So, that's less than 2 weeks away!! She said that was the optimum time to do it. I didn't think they did sweeps at all here, but I am glad they do.

So, there is a light!! I have a date to aim for now. At least I know that by 13 June, something may well be happening!

Really hope I don't get that far, as I am so ready now. Any time after tomorrow evening will be fine. I am going to my sister's tomorrow (1 hour drive), so don't want it to come before I get back.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Heather x

Great news..... the final count down starts..... :dance:

woohoo that's brilliant hun not long now.

I really wish I knew a more certain date...I hate not knowing things and waiting for LO is long enough without a goal date type thing. Good luck, I'm sure everything will go swimmingly for you, hopefullly LO will come earlier by their own accord :hug:

Hi

Thats great glad all isgoing well, hope LO comes soon for you hun
Katrina

Yay hope it al goes well and LO arrives on time with no problems! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member