I'm an absolute n@b!!!!!!

F@ck it, I'll do it next time I need to pee, but if it says no, you lot had better cheer me up! x

F@ck it, I'll do it next time I need to pee, but if it says no, you lot had better cheer me up! x

We will :lol: if you left it till morning you wouldnt sleep a wink tonight!:shock: we are saving you really!:lol:

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, trickle trickle, cool wet water, thundering waterfalls........

you need to pee yet?

This what happens to ex-poas addicts when your surrounded by them...you crack!

Legs & fingers crossed! Xxxxx

Omg!! Loving this thread!!!

It was changing as I was reading it lool

Cosmic, I defo see your bfp, can't wait to see it in writing!!

Ah, cosmic, excited for you! FX xx

Oh my goddd! All the originals are getting their BFPS! EEK hope it's a good omen! good luck lady xx

see cosmic, even the Mods are excited!!!

This is exciting stuff- glad you joined the rest of us sunbeam! You should ask your oh to grab a test of any sorts on his way home from work then that way no matter what the result tonight you can still do flu as well! It's going to be bfp I just know it! Please take me with you to tri 1 this month!!! Xxxxxx

I can feel a wee brewing but its only been like 2 hrs :shock: x

omg all this talk of peeing is making me need a wee....
its all so exciting!! xx

do it in a cup. I only managed to dribble on my digi cause must have got shy and hardly any pee came out. Was still enough for a positive though. But if you use a cup you will catch it all. And make sure you dip for the right amount of seconds!

My internet connection is shit and I missed about 30 posts while it refreshed!!! Hurry up Cos loool xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back