I'm an absolute n@b!!!!!!

I'd do it if I thought it would show up but i dont think it would then I'd have no test for fmu and would have to wait til Thursday! x

You will cave your as weak as me next time you pee you will be in like flynn Hahahaha
Good luck my little sex kitten xxx

If I tested now and it said no you would all be to blame! x

I feel like the angel sitting on the left side of her shoulder!

Well......hold it in till 11 at least and will stalk you to see!

I'm so excited!!!!! :pompom:

pee in a cup tomorrow morning, and then keep your FMU for when the postie arrives with your FRERS.

I feel like the angel sitting on the left side of her shoulder!

Well......hold it in till 11 at least and will stalk you to see!

I'm so excited!!!!! :pompom:
lol your cracking!!!!

Omg cosmic, I can't believe I have missed all of this! Your test def has a second line! You lucky lady you! Why don't you not drink anything for a few hours and wait till you next need a wee? If you got a second line on a cheapie in the evening you will get a pregnant 1-2 I bet on your digi! I am soooooo excited for you, going to be checking on here every 5 mins. I am going to do my fr on fri morning. Everything crossed for you xxxx

I would totally do that but what if it said no tonight but might have said yeah with fmu?
What if my frer's dont come til Thursday or Friday?
Does 11pm or 7am make much difference hormone level wise? x

if there is hcg there, the digi will show 1-2. Those cheapie things are crap, i didnt even get a line the day i got my BFP on a digi and FRER.

Ahhh! i would so be peeing on that stick if i was you :) some ladies even get better lines in the evening in the early days :) i got lines on all my tests early on no matter how weak my wee was, the lines were lighter but defo there!

my BFP day on a FRER. I used a digi later on in the evening and got pregnant 1-2

linzi_mac

IMG_0226.jpg

I feel crampy, I hope I've not got my hopes up for nothing x

and the line on the cheapie was only noticable after a good few hours. it was BFN 5 mins after doing it, even shining a light behind it.

haha! you know what this place is like when we get a sniff of a BFP....... :)

If you can't beat them.....TEST TES TEST!

Ooh my IC was too weak to see the line on the photo in the evening and had a clear frer following day with bfp...so even with you catastrophic calamity with the lemonade it's looking fab!

As for the rest of you....total rascals!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back