I'm an absolute n@b!!!!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Ok so I just did a hpt I "procured" from work and there was a line!!!
I ran into the living room to get my phone to take a picture and knocked a full glass of lemo onto it!!!
I think you can still see the line, please look past the dots of lemo!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328638873.985091.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328638893.187131.jpg

I think I can see something! Fx it's your BFP :) xxx

i see a faint second line xxx hopefully a congratz is in order! Are you going to retest?

I can make out a line you clumsy oaf :) ooh I hope it's your bfp...about time!xxx

Thanks for looking girls, I know it's hard to see past the lemo! x

well go get yourself out to Asda or something!!!! Wish you lived close I have a spare two sitting here that I daren't take incase I get another negative lol

well go get yourself out to Asda or something!!!! Wish you lived close I have a spare two sitting here that I daren't take incase I get another negative lol

Awww you're so kind
I can't get out now, the kids are eating tea and my oh is at work :( xx

lol well phone OH at work and tell HIM to go to Asda on HIS way home lol

I can see a second line in all pics, although it is easier to see in the invert pic. Fx for ur bfp Hun and tha ur frers turn up tomorrow!

Try and remember to save ur fmu without throwing it away lol Seems like ur having a very clumsy day :D xx

Ask your boy to stop at Asda on his way home then you can pee with fmu tomorrow :) xx

Hahaha I should do shouldn't I, he'd tell me I'm mad (I've been a poas addict for 13 months yknow) xx

That's so typical. My bfp was my last IC then had to wait till morning.....ooh hope postie comes early!xxx

I can see a second line in all pics, although it is easier to see in the invert pic. Fx for ur bfp Hun and tha ur frers turn up tomorrow!

Try and remember to save ur fmu without throwing it away lol Seems like ur having a very clumsy day :D xx

Thanks hun xx
How long can you keep fmu for? x

[/QUOTE]Thanks hun xx
How long can you keep fmu for? x[/QUOTE]

What a thought!

oooo...you are def pregnant being that clumsy...he he xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads