im a newbie :)

charchar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After reading the forums for couple of weeks i decided to join :) I found out last fri i am around 6 weeks preg with my first child (wow still feels weird sayin that) It came as bit of suprise so only just started taking folic acid which worried me a bit as it said you should start taking it before u concieve.. Im still at Uni but finish in June so has come at about the right time... even though im strugglin to concentrate on my dissertation! Look forward to chatting to you all :lol:

congrats, wouldnt worry yourself about the folic acid, i only started taking it when i was 6 week pregnant and all is fine xxx

Congratulations and welcome :) I worried with the frolic acid as well but many women get it from their diet too, like green veg and even cereal so try not to fret but I think the first trimester is known for worrying xxx

hiya and welcome.....congratulations

I was a bit ad hoc at taking the folic acid and only started it properly again after what can only be described as three weeks and more of more or less constant sex lol xx

Congrats and welcome!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum hun and massive congratulations! You have timed it really well with uni! What are you studying?

I'm sure if you just take folic acid from now on hun you'll be fine, lots of people have 'surprise' babies and don't take it and turn out okay! Looking forward to chatting with you! X

Welcome to the forum and a massive congratulations on being pregnant, Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back