im a little unsure

K&A

Reaction score
hiya girls,

36 weeks tomorrow and the impatience is kicking in big time, ive never felt this impatient before and i don't know how to take my mind off it..

anywho.. Im a little unsure about my plug.. Im getting lots of clear discharge (sorry tmi) but nothing like what alot of you girls have had..

is there a specific time that ill loose my plug?

thanks, kylie x

I think I started to loose mine last week! It was alot harder than my normal discharge and I haven't had any since just the discharge! With Lacey I lost it at 38 weeks so 2 weeks before birth! I'm not 100% if I've lost it this time or not!

i didnt loose it with my dd and havnt lost one yet this time either:( i think it can be anytime

I didn't lose mine until I was in labour with DD. It's not really indicitive of anything as you can lose and 'grow' another one x

arh i see, seems like its different with everyone.. Thanks. That puts my mind at ease :) x

Sorry, I never lost my plug or had my waters break until I was in hospital and then my waters were broken during labour at about 6 cm I think, sorry not much help lol xx

with my 1st i lost it a week before labour!!
2nd didnt even notice it
and this time round i lost my plug last week

like helen said it doent really mean that labour is really close and can grow back xx

im the same tho lovely really want baby here NOW xx

haha i bet you i will still sit here in 4 weeks time tho waiting and waiting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back