• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ill or not??...

sarahg

Reaction score
I had a really bad bout of diahhoreaa few days ago and put it down to greasy food. It disappeared and I seemed okay again. Then OH had it and I wondered if it was a bug but he had it for 24hrs and again it disappeared.

Saturday night we had a curry ( to try to get things moving) and it got my bowels moving fine but nothing else. I joked before I ate it it would come out looking the same as it went in and guess what.... NOT good. Felt awful. Slept it off thinking I would never have another curry and was fine all sunday. Ate normally and nothing happened. Anyway, last night I had the same problem. Very explosive ( so sorry about tmi!) and felt awful. But again that is all it has been. Once I have been it seems to stop and I can eat and drink again ok. Normally a tummy bug would continue wouldn't it? Is this my body having a clear out or am I ill? Really unsure what to do if anything...?

No idea, but me and OH are both struggling with similar bouts of explosive diarrhea and vomiting (gave OH a rehydration sachet this am, that stayed in for all of 5 mins lol). We are both feeling ill though. I phoned the Royal Berks who were lovely to me and said to keep my fluids up. So you could always phone them and ask, they were great. If it is your body having a clear out then just make sure your bags are packed :wink:

:wave: at you from Reading, we've got some nasty bugs down here atm!

oooh hope you're feeling better :hug:

We ahve the dreaded bug in oxford too, been going around my house and back again...

hope you are feeling better very soon. it could be your body clearing out i guess. :hug:

It could just be your body clearing out :pray: ready for baby. Hope you are feeling better :hug:

Thanks guys and yes gingerpig the bugs are horrid. Hope you feel better too - I just worry it will affect baby but I guess as she will be here soon anyway she is probably fine developmentally.

rusks said:
hope you are feeling better very soon. it could be your body clearing out i guess. :hug:

Yes I thought this too, considering you are due any day!

Best of luck hun, lets hope LO makes an appearance soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back