Any ideas?

Marmite

Reaction score
I keep feeling ill, starting last night where it was really bad, I actuly thought I was gonna be sick (but managed not to be) And I had a nasty headache. Today is better, I only occasionaly feel ill, and less so when I do, and no headache as of yet.

It could be a bug.... but somehow in a weird way I can't describe it really doesn't feel like it is a bug, I have heard that you can get morning sickness again in later pregnancy, do you think its likely to be something like that?

You could have caught the Norovirus stomach bug that has been going around. Both my hubby and I have had it. It's a bug that lasts for a couple of days. Mine started with a headache and vomitting and I was sick for a coupld of days. It wasn't long lasting thank god. If you are sick just keep hydrated with plenty of water. If you are concerned at all call the Dr/MW for some advice.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/ ... tworkfront

Nah, probably not, I feel alot better already, today it more seems to come and go a bit.

I have to say my sickness/nausea has come back more towards the end although it never really went completely, could be that? Did u have ms at beginning of preg?

Yeah, I did think it might be the MS comming back, I didn't have it very badly, but i did have it.

Marmite said:
Nah, probably not, I feel alot better already, today it more seems to come and go a bit.

It's better it's not anyway as the bug was pretty horrible :puke: Good news that you are feeling better :cheer:

Sounds like ms to me... mine has come back since I hit about 36 weeks. It's not as bad as it was during the first tri but it's def there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back