Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Marmite, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Marmite

Marmite Well-Known Member

I keep feeling ill, starting last night where it was really bad, I actuly thought I was gonna be sick (but managed not to be) And I had a nasty headache. Today is better, I only occasionaly feel ill, and less so when I do, and no headache as of yet.

It could be a bug.... but somehow in a weird way I can't describe it really doesn't feel like it is a bug, I have heard that you can get morning sickness again in later pregnancy, do you think its likely to be something like that?

2. KJL

KJL Well-Known Member

You could have caught the Norovirus stomach bug that has been going around. Both my hubby and I have had it. It's a bug that lasts for a couple of days. Mine started with a headache and vomitting and I was sick for a coupld of days. It wasn't long lasting thank god. If you are sick just keep hydrated with plenty of water. If you are concerned at all call the Dr/MW for some advice.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/ ... tworkfront

3. Marmite

Nah, probably not, I feel alot better already, today it more seems to come and go a bit.

4. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

I have to say my sickness/nausea has come back more towards the end although it never really went completely, could be that? Did u have ms at beginning of preg?

5. Marmite

Yeah, I did think it might be the MS comming back, I didn't have it very badly, but i did have it.

6. KJL

KJL Well-Known Member

It's better it's not anyway as the bug was pretty horrible :puke: Good news that you are feeling better :cheer:

7. pilkers

pilkers Well-Known Member

Sounds like ms to me... mine has come back since I hit about 36 weeks. It's not as bad as it was during the first tri but it's def there!