Discharge

Layla

Reaction score
Im going to do the one thing i said i would never do now, and thats ask your advice before contacting my midwife....

I had some brown, peiod like discharge couple of weeks and went in to hosptial to get checked out. everything was fine tho and they said as long as it didnt go bright red i would be ok.

well it went away but tonight its come back again, im not sure wether to contact my midwife now or not, its not bright red, its brown, same as before, sorry TMI i know.

so do i just keep an eye on it or do i phone my midwife? i dont want to bug her if its nothing, and again, Coby is moving about fine so i know he is ok.

what would you do?

I do get cross when I hear people worried about 'bugging' or 'hasseling' their midwives (sorry got my severe motherly tone on!! :wink: ) it's what they are there for!!!

If you have ANY worries or concerns you must ring them, it sounds like it's probably nothing but you must ring if you are concerned - they must get people ringing all the time with what seem like really stupid things and they never mind.

Take care hun xx

Phoned the midwife, she said unless i get pain or fresh blood im ok to stay at home.

she seems to think it might be a show being as i had teh same a couple of weeks ago and the baby is big, i dont belive that tho, shows are like jelly arnt they? they were on my other two, and this discharge is not like jelly, its more like end of a period type stuff :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back