if this baby is a boy i will

budge

Reaction score
eat my hat! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

monday i was given some girls clothes by a friend. and today i got to school and a mum had bought a box full of girl clothes to give me! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its a sign! It must be a girl :rotfl: and if it is well i won't have to buy a single thing! :cheer:

:rotfl: you are either gonna have one lucky little girl or a poor little boy in pink and frills :rotfl: xx

:rotfl:

did u not find out what you were having with your other 3 budge?

how patient you must be!!!

My sister has saved LOADS of boys clothes, she can't bring herself to throw them away, she keeps saying it's because she think's i'm having a boy, even though u/s said girl, but i'm still not sure lol!

:rotfl: I bet its going to be a boy now that you've got crap loads of girly clothes. Ah well you can always dye them blue lol :lol:

I've saved all my boys clothes, I'd send you 'em budge but I'll probably have another boy then! :lol:

Budge, you've got it all the wrong way round, never heard of Murphy's law?

Overwhelmed with little pink clothes? You're having a BOY mate!! That's the way these things work! :)

I kept Lukes clothes, but have been given girls to.
my mum has got my dolls down from the loft wishfull thinking

Minxy said:
Budge, you've got it all the wrong way round, never heard of Murphy's law?

Overwhelmed with little pink clothes? You're having a BOY mate!! That's the way these things work! :)

Yeah I agree, I think it will be a boy :D

Jade89 said:
:rotfl:

did u not find out what you were having with your other 3 budge?

how patient you must be!!!

!

nope ive had 4 surprises!

Oh my goodness! :shock:

Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Patient Woman! lol.

First chance I got to find out the sex i was signing my name on the little slip of paper they give u lol.

LOL well either its a girl or your having a boy who will probably think there's no business like show business :D

Miracle babe said:
LOL well either its a girl or your having a boy who will probably think there's no business like show business :D

:rotfl: poor baby budge number 4

wishing you a healthy baby budge wether boy or girl...but if its a boy that will be cool because you will have to eat a hat :wink:

cassi said:
wishing you a healthy baby budge wether boy or girl...but if its a boy that will be cool because you will have to eat a hat :wink:

Yes we will have to hold her to it!!!!!!

Infact, I think Budge looked at my bump pic weeks ago and said if my baby wasnt a GIRL then she would eat her hat....im having a boy so thats TWO hats she may have to eat :lol:

no no no jaidy i said if yours was aboy id BOIL my head! Get it right girl!

budge said:
no no no jaidy i said if yours was aboy id BOIL my head! Get it right girl!

OMG your right thats even BETTER than eating your hat....

Im off to get the cauldron mwah ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back