• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Luck (lea m & CH0C0H0LIC)

Good luck to both of you - hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Jimmer

Good Luck!! Hope you both have lovely scans and get some great pictures!! :hug: x

Thankyou everybody!!!!! :hug: :hug: Im so excited I feel sick!? :shock: haha I have never been this nervous before but I think because the appointment is sooooooo late lol Ive done nothing but worry all day!? Im leaving in about 15 minutes!! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm back... with news!!!

I'm Team........

Oh gotta go get a kebab for tea will update ya later... :rotfl:

Sarah xxx
p.s. I know what Lea's having nah nah!! :rotfl:

CH0C0H0LIC said:
I'm back... with news!!!

I'm Team........

Oh gotta go get a kebab for tea will update ya later... :rotfl:

Sarah xxx
p.s. I know what Lea's having nah nah!! :rotfl:

Thats so so mean!! :rotfl: I rushed home from work to find out and no ones updated us.....we need to know!!!!!!

Okies I'm back....

Went to my 20wk scan with OH Chris and my 10yo son, David. Sonographer was lovely and spent lots of time checking baby's measurements which are spot on the middle line on all the graphs.
Everything seems perfect and nothing worrying showed up, saw baby's heartbeat right up close to which Chris and David both went "Wow!" in unison! Apparently my gestational diabetes has not (so far) affected growth in any way. David bless him was glued to the screen with his eyes all misted over and holding both my hand and Chris's hand. Baby was playing hard to get by keeping it's legs crossed! Sonographer stopped scanning and said she'd try again in a few minutes. David spent a few minutes wiggling my belly and saying to baby "I really want to know if you're my brother or sister so you got to open your legs a little bit so the lady can see!" :rotfl:
Thanks to the Big Bro talk the sonographer started to scan again and baby had opened it's legs!!! Hope it listens to me as much as it's big bro!!!
Soooooooo, I'm in.....
TEAM BLUE!!!! :dance:
David bless him burst into tears at that point because he was so happy, it was such a lovely moment I'll never forget!
Can't get the scanner to work but will post my pic asap
Sarah xxx

Aww Im in tears that your son burst into tears!! :hug: Congrats hun!
:hug: :hug:

CH0C0H0LIC said:
Okies I'm back....

Went to my 20wk scan with OH Chris and my 10yo son, David. Sonographer was lovely and spent lots of time checking baby's measurements which are spot on the middle line on all the graphs.
Everything seems perfect and nothing worrying showed up, saw baby's heartbeat right up close to which Chris and David both went "Wow!" in unison! Apparently my gestational diabetes has not (so far) affected growth in any way. David bless him was glued to the screen with his eyes all misted over and holding both my hand and Chris's hand. Baby was playing hard to get by keeping it's legs crossed! Sonographer stopped scanning and said she'd try again in a few minutes. David spent a few minutes wiggling my belly and saying to baby "I really want to know if you're my brother or sister so you got to open your legs a little bit so the lady can see!" :rotfl:
Thanks to the Big Bro talk the sonographer started to scan again and baby had opened it's legs!!! Hope it listens to me as much as it's big bro!!!
Soooooooo, I'm in.....
TEAM BLUE!!!! :dance:
David bless him burst into tears at that point because he was so happy, it was such a lovely moment I'll never forget!
Can't get the scanner to work but will post my pic asap
Sarah xxx

Congrats :dance:

Congrats Sarah!!! Your son is going to be an amazing Big Brother!!!

Oh Sarah congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: Aww your son sounds like a diamond bless him! I'm so pleased all went well and your little man co-operated!! :hug:

Congratulations :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back