if one more persom !!!

I get this all the time and I have a pink pram too haha! To be fair tho, I do dress my daughter in clothes from the boy section too haha. Oh well! I just usually laugh and tell them she's a girl lol.

I get this quite a lot because as much as I love Alyssa in dresses, I do like to keep her non-stereotyped sometimes and she wears jeans and a t-shirt and a lot of blue or green. In this heat she's been wearing shorts and t-shirt too.

It doesn't bug me too much, I just emphasise 'HER name is Alyssa'. One old lady though kept saying 'it' - 'Isn't it beautiful' and 'what's its name?' - now that was offensive!! My child is not an 'it'!! If you're not sure, just ask!! xx

I get the opposite and my boy is always dressed very boy like. One person didn't even get it when I told them his name they replied that's not girly! Erm no that's because he's a boy!

That would drive me mad too, but just put it down to other people's stupidity lol! xx

My son is dressed head to toe in blue and really looks like a wee boy and people keep coming up n saying awww isnt she lovely WTF are you serious lol

It's so annoying isn't it. Toby gets mistaken for a girl all the time x

Lol when jackson was tiny he was in a blue onsie, blue snowsuit & hat with a blue bottle and someone syas awww isn't she lovely ? Lol I think people r seriously blind or doing it to annoy someone.

xxxxx

My SIL has two boys and has a big massive double pram.

Walking towards it you could be mistaken for thinking it is twins as she has them both facing the same way and they have the same hood but she gets asked on a daily basis by people who can see the kids if they are twins.

One is 2 years old, massive, ginger and blue eyed and the other is 7 months and dark haired? Makes me LOL everytime she gets asked!

It goes to prove people are sometimes a bit thick !!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I must admit I'm one of the stupid people who often gets children's gender wrong! I have serious foot in mouth disease, I just blush, apologise and walk away lol

The worst thing however was once seeing a little girl in my son's nursery class having a tantrum I bent down and said "honey, be a good girl for nanny"

"I'm MOMMY! not nanny! " :shock: I nearly died! In my defence though she really did look old lmao!

tapatalkin

Daisy Grace gets it alot too. Despite the bloody big flower headbands and head to toe in pink!!! People are stupid. Xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back