if one more persom !!!

mrz85

Reaction score
calls my daughter a boy going scream !!!! we been to towm and about 6 people must have called her a boy ;( added a photo of how she went out would a boy b dressed like this ????

Attachments

• 969755_336498316481913_2087654095_n.jpg
    969755_336498316481913_2087654095_n.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 148
Well clearly pink is the new boy colour. I'll be dressing Evan like that to avoid confusion in public :rofl:

She hasn't got a lot of hair bless her but come on lol

Lyla was mistaken for a boy all the time as a newborn. She now has a bow constantly attached to her head :lol: xx

My little one won't keep anything on her head she pulls It off lol

I get this ALL the time Ethan being mistaken for a girl. 'Aww she's so pretty' - err he's a boy!!
I don't think I could dress him anymore boyish if I tried and yet people still think he's a girl lol

Xxx

It s soo annoying !! Drives me bonkers !

I've had this before when Enid's had a dress on and been in her pink floral stroller!!! Some people are just odd!!!

I dress Jack in pink a lot because it really suits him, i bet that really confuses people!! lol x

Cay gets called a girl fairly often, I think because he's got so much hair...
I don't really follow the whole gender-colour ridgedly, Cay has a pink and a purple t-shirt, and very little blue clothes, mostly red/green etc, but, if he's wearing pink for example, I'll always make sure he's got a blue blanket, blue socks, or blue something, just to try and stop people automatically assuming he's a girl.

Even before I had any interest in children, I'd say things like "don't you look cute today", "who's mummies little angel" until I was sure which gender I was addressing.

I think she looks lovely xx

My LO gets called a boy a lot when we're out, mainly because she has very little hair and I like to dress her in navy blue. I usually just say "she's a girl" and then leave.

mrz85 - there is no way your daughter looks like a boy. Some people are just stupid!!!

I am the same I would never say girl/boy until sure

It's so annoying! You wee girl looks gorgeous and very much like a girl! I was in the pool last week with my boy and he had on a bright green Muppets wet suit and a lady asked me what 'her' name was, when I replied Michael she was shocked and apologised that she was terrible at telling whether babies were girls or boys! Bonkers folk :lol:

I would dress a boy like that (don't hurt me!) but I also wouldn't assume a child dressed that way, ie not pink or blue, was either a girl or a boy, and if I couldn't keep my business to myself I would ask something like 'and what's this gorgeous little ones name?' rather than assume either way.

SHE is gorgeous btw

She definitely looks like a girl - she's so big now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back