If my

Rósa

Reaction score
AF is due 8th August, when is the earliest I can test? tested yesterday BFN lol

Not yet hun leave it till 4 days before af is due and try then with a sensitive test, it picked mine up then but depends on hormone levels and make sure its FMP. x

The 4th is the earliest, the accuracy is still low - well my cb says 53% so if you do get another BFN you're not going to be able to trust it.

The dreaded wait :oooo:

Fingers crossed for you :)

Try everything you can think of to distract you, you may not get an accurate result until the 8th!!

The dreaded 2WW. Do you have any good hobbies you can focus on?

Good luck for BFP though! xxx

Thanks girls, dunno how I going to get through this week lol

Thanks, if I do get a BFP gonna be terrified as I had a MC last time

Don't worry hun ur not alone i had mmc last month was gutted. Just think positive worrying will do you no good. :) xxx

That's understandable, but you'll get through it :)

Well went and bought a load of test to start testing from tomorrow, couldnt resist did one this afternoon and I think it was a faint positive but had to squint to see it, need to do it tomorrow with fmu i think

Last edited:
me and the OH have really been trying this month, feeling so sick for no reason, had stomach cramps, and got tender breasts, and i can smell everything which is unusal for me! AF due on the 14th, dreading it, OH wants me to take a test this saturday, will i be better waiting?

Oh wow that's so exciting and you're so.... calm :)

It's good news!

Can't wait to see how it turns out in a few days ;)

im so nervous! whats the best pregnancy test you guys recommend?

I'm too scared to get excited lol, may have been seeing this this afternoon lol, Il try again in the morning see what that says

im so nervous! whats the best pregnancy test you guys recommend?

I am using clearblue cos they only ones I have seen that you can test early with, there could be others though

Rósa;1584582 said:
I'm too scared to get excited lol, may have been seeing this this afternoon lol, Il try again in the morning see what that says

well good luck hope you get a BFP this will be my first child so i really hoping I am, me and the OH really looking forward to it!

Rósa;1584582 said:

I guess it's understandable...

...you excited yet? :good:

I'll just be excited for the both of us then until you get your head around it :)

Well did a test this morning at 7am thought i saw a faint positive, so went out and bought a digi tested just now and it said Not pregnant , maybe im testing too early, got prenancy symptoms of feeling nausea all the time, light headed and stomach twinges but maybe its wishfull thinking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back