all ttc

rach

Reaction score
all those girlies ttc this month when is af due? and when are you going to test?
my af is due on 26th
am going to test on 24th with first response early test which apparently can be used 4 days b4 af is due but am only going to do it 2 days b4.
bought it yesterday got a twin pack in case i get a bfn if i dont get af on time will test again if i do i already got next months :D
good luck to all ttc in august xxxxxxx

I'm going to be doing the same as you. AF is due on the 28th August, so I will be testing on the 26th with First Response. I bought a twinpack last month because I thought I was on a 28 day cycle, so tested on day 24, but was a BFN, then turns out I calculated completely wrong, and it is actually 32 days. Although I only had my coil removed a few weeks ago so I can be excused. :wink:
Good luck to you, let me know and I will do the same. Let's hope for BFP's on the Bank Holiday weekend! :D :D

Af is due to visit next Wednesday (24th) so I am wishing the next week away to see what may come. I'm not feeling any different to any other month this month - yet but it's gotta happen some time right?? Hope we're all celebrating next week!!

My AF is due 27th August, so I think I might be tempted to do a test on that day (if I can wait that long). I was so disappointed last month when I got a BFN the day before my AF was due :cry: Lots of luck to everyone else who is TTC this month - lets hope there is lots of good news to share soon.
xxx

my af is due around 3rd September, so i'm later than you guys so hopefully that should mean i'm ovulating about now!!... Better get going! lol

Good Luck

xx

well good luck to us all, seems like we still got quite a wait yet, heres hoping we all get a nice bfp this month :D
xxxxxxxxx

I'm keeping everything crossed. Not just because I will be over the moon to have a BFP at any time, but because the timing would be perfect. I don't know if any of you have worked it out, but if we do get BFP this month, we will be due Mid May. This means for me that I will be able to finish early May, take 7 months maternity, (only one of these will therefore be unpaid), then the full years entitlement to holiday in December. So not back work till 2007!!!! Wayhey!!! :D :D

hey tankett thats great hun everything crossed for u and everyone else this month im having loads of symptoms but not trying to get hopes up too much at moment (yeah right) but am writing them all down in case i am pg so that i can post afterwards in the symptoms bit to say when exactly i had all my symptoms :D so here hoping im not imagining them all
good luck everyone xxxx

Rach, have you thought of getting a First Response test? With your cycle, you may be able to test in 5 days - 4 days before AF is due. And if you do get a BFN, you can test again in a couple more days. I know this is expensive, but hey.....

I'm not due next AF for 11 days, but I'm testing in 9, you never know!!

lol yeah tankett hun they are in my bathroom cabinet waiting lol not sure though after reading the percentage wether to do it 4 days b4 or try and wait till 2 days b4 :?
xxxx

To be honest, it's already killing me to wait that long, so I don't think I can actually wait any longer than AF's due date!! Plus the fact, my other baby (well, she's 12!!) will be home that weekend. The poor love has been to her Dad's for the whole summer holiday, and she's hating it. It would be the best welcome home present if I could tell her I have a BFP.

Hi

My Af is due 6th September. I'm only on day 10 of my cycle... but where BD every other day since day 5! When I get 2 lines on my OPK we'll be BD for 3 consecutive days... then i'm gonna do a pregnancy test 15 days after. I'm so sure this month is gonna work for us! Good luck eeryone trying.... and yea i've worked out the baby will be due mid May which means the rest of the year off work.... he he

i know what u mean tankett im finding it hard to wait now too im so sure this is my month am prob going to do first test on monday thats 4 days b4 if its neg im going to do another 1 on thursday
my other baby is 12 too lol and he would be over the moon he gets home from his hols on thursday and hes always wanted a brother or sister i cant wait to tell him if i am :D
good luck and baby dust to everyone xxxxxxx

Spooky! Other kids both 12, and we're on the same day of our cycle!!!
Have you any more little ones? If not, how do you think you'll cope with the big age difference. I must say that at my age (35), I am a little worried about how I'll cope with the night feeds again.

yeah tis spooky lol im 32 i was only 19 when had first child and really found the first 3 months very hard i had a very long labour 37 hours he was back to back so they said thats why it took so long and found it difficult after to bond properly with my baby, i suppose it was because of the guilt feelings i had about not bonding with my son straight away i always said i wasnt good enough to be a mother and vowed never to have any more. all was fine after first couple of months and i realise now that it was post natal depression, all the same im terrified that the same might happen with another child. ive wanted another one for so long but always been too scared till now.
as for the night feeds etc i think maybe being 32 i might find things a bit harder than i did 12 years ago but im sure it will all be worth it and with my son being 12 and pretty much self sufficient (not very good at spelling) i think the age gap between them will be good, heres hoping anyway :D

I'm a bit older than you, 35, and I didn't have any problems after giving birth, but I did have a hellish labour!! 25.5 hours, not as long as yours, but it was long enough!! I'm hoping the next one will be easier, but as I'm older, I feel that even if it's not, I'll be stronger and able to cope with it easier. And I was a very niaive 22 year old! This time around, I'll be able to tell them what I want and what I don't want, instead of just going along with things to keep the peace.

yeah i know exactly what you mean when i had my lad i felt very pushed around in the local hospital and like you say you do as your told to keep the peace this time round im stronger and know whats happening and il know exactly what i want and when i want it :D
now we both only have one thing left to do and thats get that bfp :D
only a few days left now :D

For some reason, I've woke up this morning with the definite feeling that his month is going to be a BFN. I know we all have our ups and downs, but today I feel that I know it won't be my month. I've been trying to feel really positive as this must help, but can't help it today. Am I on my own, or does anyone else get this??

Just having a wierd experience... I've just walked through to another office to put a file back on a shelf, and when I was doing it, I went all light-headed and vertigo-like. Even now I'm back at my desk I'm still getting it. I feel quite faint and shaky. Now really confused. Don't know what to think. Could this be an early symptom? I do have quite low blood pressure, and with my 12 year old, I was fainting all the time. Now I think it may be a BFP next week. Or I could just be hungry!!! I HATE THIS NOT KNOWING!!!!!

aww hun i know exactly how u feel i woke this morning with quite bad af cramping and it really feels like af is coming i feel like im going to get a bfn this month feeling really down in the dumps today :(
on a lighter note things sound better for you on your 2nd post today i was the same on my first child low blood pressure had me passing out all the time so fingers crossed for u hun maybe u gonna get that bfp after all :D
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back