Idk whats going on with my body

laurennicole

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

Background:

I am a very petite gal and my diet is pretty off and on. I know it's not the healthiest thing but I have periods of time where I eat lots, or I have periods of time where I am working a ton and I just don't think to eat. I get stressed out and have bit of anxiety. I am not on any sort of birth control and I also am horrible at keeping track of my period.. sometimes it feels like I don't get it for a long time. It comes when it comes. Recently however, I have started taking my Basal Temperature because I am tired of not being knowledgable about my body and whats going on.

ANYWAYS:

I have no idea when I had my period in November.
In December my boyfriend was in town and of course.. we had sex. I usually do NOT let him *ya know* in me because I don't keep track of when Im fertile and when I am not... but this time It happened four times. I know its irresponsible but I thought there was no way because I thought my Ovulation would have occurred a long time ago... since I hadn't remembered when my last period was....

It was the 11th-14th. He left the 15th. LITERALLY days after he left I started getting period like symptoms... tender breasts, tight and bloated stomach, creamy white cervical fluid. Thought my period must be coming. Then on the 20th I was at work and experienced TWO stabs in my left side of my stomach but it only lasted a minute. It was so painful though I had to sit down. I freaked out and thought if it were to continue I would have to leave work. THEN the 21st, I woke up with quite a bit of blood.. I bled for two days. It stopped completely. and now I have just been spotting.

Usually I NEVER get cramps like that before a period and usually my periods blood flow is different.. I always end my period with one blood clot usually.Thats when I know that it is over. But this time everything was completely different.

Now though my breasts don't hurt. Im very confused as to what is going on with me. HELP

The only way to know for sure is to do a test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back