identical twins- no heartbeats

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies, well after time away had a scan this morning, we saw identical twins, 1 sac, 1 placenta all looked normal but no hearbeat, measured 7.5 weeks, have to go back for another scan in 10days

We are both so sad.

Xxxxx

o no hun im so so sorry big hugs thinking of you and your oh x x

Sweetie, i am so so sorry :cry: Im thinking of you and your OH. Take care of yourself. Massive :hugs: x x

oh no :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

best wishes & all good vibes possible for your next scan, I really hope you see something positive :flower: :flower:

xx

Last edited:
Oh no Nurse I am so devestated for you, please feel free to PM me if you want to chat. Did they hold out much hope? :hug:x x x

Thanks guys

Bella- they just said should see heatbeats by now, but they said it has happened before, they are just waiting 10days to make sure, had all this last time too, nearly fell off the table when she asked do you have twins in family? I don't anyways, she just said identical twins are not really hireditry anyways. Its just really by chance it happens.

Hunny i am hoping and praying that you get some good news at your next scan, if the sonographer has seen it before then there is a good chance that i can happen again. Thinking of you, if you need anything, you know where we are x x

:hug: Oh nurse xxx
Did you not know you were having twins?
It's just that in your journal (march 11th) Samsgirl indicated that you were?
I could have misunderstood I guess.
Thinking of you xxxxxx

oh nurse I'm so sorry, at least they are giving it 10 days just to make sure, they must think there is a chance or they wouldn't wait. I can't imagine how you must be feeling, we are all here for you. I will say a little prayer for you sweetpea x x x

Aww Nurse I am so sorrry, I hope you get some good news at your next scan, Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no :cry:

In one moment you find out you have twins and in the next you find out you lost them both...

It's heartbreaking. I'm sorry for your loss :hug:

No twilly, had no idea it was twins, oh said he had a funny feeling thismorning that It was twins, knew as soon as we seen on the screen though.

Ye bella I guess waiting 10days is best, it was consultant who done scan, they are the only ones who do it here. She did say its been known to happen but I know in my heart we have lost them.

Thanks for the kind msgs ladies. X x

Ok, it's just that Samsgirl mentioned "the two you are carrying now" and I thought it would have been too early for you to have seen on a scan, but maybe it ran in the family.
I am praying for little miracles for you xxxxx

Oh no Nurse I am absolutely devastated to read this. Sending much love and support for you and your husband xxx

Really sorry to read this hunny. I hope the 10 days goes quickly for you and I pray there will be a positive outcome. xxx

oh nurse my heart goes out to u and hubbie, absoulutly devasted for u :cry:
massive :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::cry::hugs:

So devastated to read this x
Fingers, toes and everything possible crossed for you x x
Here's hoping they hang on in there an are jus bit behind on timings x x

Oh Im so sorry! Hope you and your oh are ok. Hope the 10 days pass quickly and that there will be 2 beating hearts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back