Ideal Time?

True :)
I'd like to go over tho and have it on new year's day, bank hol yet a few days after xmas so it will feel that it can have it's own special day iykwim?

If you can hold on until New Years Eve they can have a mega party every year.

^ Ahah that is so true!
Awwww Princess, I get what you mean. Really hope I don't go over as that means baby will be closer to Christmas time and like you, I want my baby to have it's own 'special day' xxx

I feel a bit bad with mine being due on boxing day :-(

Princess :roll:

Do i think an xmas birthday sucks, yes i do.

Would i still trade my lack of BFP for an xmas baby, yes i would ;)

My birthday is the 19th Jan (make a note ;) ) and my hubby's is 16th Jan (don't bother making a note) so we have xmas, New Year, Birthday, Birthday... then 11 months of nothing and yes, it's pretty dull.

Even a few weeks after xmas, no one has any money and i was always guilted about people having to get my a birthday present when they were still skint - but i'm still a mostly normal and content person :D

It's no big deal really :hug:

Last edited:
Aw thanks Louise :) fil's bday is on 8 jan so January is a pretty expensive month already. I shall stop feeling bad about it and just be glad ;)

Think a Spring baby would be good so that hopefully weather would be good enough to get out walking but tbh anytime would be good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back