Ideal Time?

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I know this is probably a really stupid question because we all want to be pregnant NOW!!!

But when would be your ideal time to give birth?

Mine would be April/May next year. I would love a spring baby but that means i need to conceive June/July and i dont want to hold off until then but they do say practise makes perfect!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ideally I want to give birth next April/May/June. I like the idea of having a Spring/early Summer baby and it means that I won't be too heavily pregnant at christmas and hopefully not too hot in the last stages of pregnancy either!

I'm kind of the same :)

Ideally i want a baby born May/June and if not then September/October.

I'll settle for April too though which is good month, but i have my sister's and mum's b'days in April already so not preferred.

I wanted an autumn baby, started out trying for a spring one, now looking at a mid winter one.

OH and I talked about the fact that if we caught this month it'd probably be born in the Christmas/New Year period and realised we just don't care any more.

Yes i thought that, i dont have any birthdays around that time either. Isnt it funny how we base our decisions on other peoples birthdays.

It would be lovely to have a baby in the spring, hopefully lots of sunny weather around so i can go and show off my new arrival!

I really don't care anymore to be honest - just really want to get a PFP!!

x x

I was always adamant that anytime would suit me apart from NOVEMBER/DECEMBER/JANUARY. I specifically didn't want a baby at xmas, turns out mine is due on boxing day :roll: but I am still over the moon with it, just thought pft typical :rofl: x

Well getting pregnant seems to be the problem so dont think I can be that fussy but my niece/nephew will be born at xmas so maybe a couple of months after so that it isnt too near to then.
xxxx

I don't want to be heavily pregnant during summer - was going to say June July and august I would hate - but judging from the weather recently I think our summer comes earlier! X

I would like to have been pregnant 3 years ago!!!:lol:

I'm not too bothered as to time of year we do alot of racing with the dogs in the winter and thats tiring, so I guess Spring would be better but that's busy with dog shows too!!

So yeah anytime, not fussy!!!

I would love a June bubba cause mine and hubby's birthday are both in June (2 days apart) so would be lovely as a family to celebrate all together every year :cake2:

Spring or summer would be lovely x

mmm im not fussed at all tbh.. I was pregnant last summer and it really wasnt that bad..x

I would love a June bubba cause mine and hubby's birthday are both in June (2 days apart) so would be lovely as a family to celebrate all together every year :cake2:

That would be lovely x

I want a winter baby so Jan/Feb that would mean conceiving this cycle or the next! :) xx

Id say for me it would be winter baby because carrying a baby in the seering heat sounds unbearable! :p

So in winter it'd be a bit cooler and the body would have less heat and pain, and of course no cankles hardly hehe! :p

Well now we've got past the Xmas baby time I'm ready right now. So ASAP please.

I don't think I ever had a preferred time, just wanted my BFP!
I'm due 7th December so a little Christmas present sort of, I dread to think about how much presents will cost me throughout the years though :shock: Cheeky bugger wanting Birthday and Christmas presents in the same month! :p xxx

I feel a bit bad with mine being due on boxing day :-(
It's gonna be such a long wait all year with xmas and birthday coming all at once!! Oh well, I'll give it a summer picnic :) x

I feel a bit bad with mine being due on boxing day :-(
It's gonna be such a long wait all year with xmas and birthday coming all at once!! Oh well, I'll give it a summer picnic :) x

I know thats kinda how I feel. However if I'd got a BFP last month I would have got over it fast. Any baby at anytime will do. Look at it this way your baby will never have to worry about having the day off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back