Ice ice baby

MrsR

Reaction score
I can not get enough of ice cold drinks! We have bags and bags of ice in our freezer and man nothing tastes as good as a large glass of juice full of ice and a straw! Mmmmmmhhhhhhh! x just sat here on my birthing ball enjoying a glass of ice cold fresh orange and peach juice x

Sounds yummy!! I cant get enough of ice either - but i crunch it!!! Im constantly refilling my ice block holder thingy, damn whats itcalled!? Lmao! Decided to buy some icepops for a bit of flavour, but for some reason plain icecubes are better!!

Sounds yummy!! I cant get enough of ice either - but i crunch it!!! Im constantly refilling my ice block holder thingy, damn whats itcalled!? Lmao! Decided to buy some icepops for a bit of flavour, but for some reason plain icecubes are better!!

I belive the word your looking for is Ice Cube Tray :lol: Sorry just been a contrary little s**t lmao!!! - Ice isnt my friend due to sensitive teefs but i am eating a loada ice cream! :oooo:

I belive the word your looking for is Ice Cube Tray :lol: Sorry just been a contrary little s**t lmao!!! - Ice isnt my friend due to sensitive teefs but i am eating a loada ice cream! :oooo:

Lmao!!! Pregnancy brain!! Hahaha gawd im a div!

Nothin wrong with a bowl or 3 of icecream ;)

cola jubblies are my thing i limit myself to a few a day now mmmmmmm

That made me lol! Pregnancy brain is so mean sometimes!!! X we buy the blue bag things that you fill with water and then freeze, there is literally no room for anything else at the min in the freezer!

What's a cola jubbly? x

i got told craving ice means babys gonna have a head full of hair, i craved it last time and she did have loads of hair, although a friend said a few weeks ago craving ice can mean your anemic (sp) :s havent confirmed that with the mw yet but gonna ask her about it

It's not the ice for me, rather how cold the drink is x I find a really cold drink more refreshing x I've heard craving ice can mean you're anaemic too x

That made me lol! Pregnancy brain is so mean sometimes!!! X we buy the blue bag things that you fill with water and then freeze, there is literally no room for anything else at the min in the freezer!

What's a cola jubbly? x

it like a ice pop but kinda triangle shaped there lush blaccurent ones nice too

Ahhh! I think we get the orange ones! They are lush! Might try the cola ones x

mine is ice lollies!!! I'm not fussed what flavor as long as it's frozen and i have more than one!!! lol!!!

i have limited myself to 2 a day!!! But i am getting low so need to go shopping for more i think!!! I had jubblies but i ate them all!!

same here... I sit with a glass of ice and crunch away. The OH looks at me like ive lost the plot hehe x

Oh wow glad it's not just me, I love going to my mums as she's got one of those big American fridge freezer things that has an ice cube dispenser and you can have it crushed!!!! Mmmmmm I just sit there with a full glass of crushed ice, delicious!!!! Also my other craving is sniffing new bath sponges ????? I know, strange but it makes my mouth water just thinking about it ha ha ha xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow glad it's not just me, I love going to my mums as she's got one of those big American fridge freezer things that has an ice cube dispenser and you can have it crushed!!!! Mmmmmm I just sit there with a full glass of crushed ice, delicious!!!! Also my other craving is sniffing new bath sponges ????? I know, strange but it makes my mouth water just thinking about it ha ha ha xx

OMG me too.. I didn't want to say as i thought liking sponges is weird x

I know everyone thinks I'm a nutter, I just can't get enough of em!!! I buy new ones everytime I go to supermarket!!!! Lol :0 had same craving with my little boy too x :0

hehe ull be buying them like sweets next. You'll have overload of sponges :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back