do i try for another????????????

amy

Reaction score
:think: hi everyone, have a big question to ask, i know its my decision at the end of the day but some advice would be fantastic. i would love to have another baby, but i dont know if im ready,i m/c 2 months ago. i dont want to wait a couple of years as i would like the baby to be close to my 7 month old. also i had my 1st daughter at 19, and im 28 this year, so i really dont want to wait much longer. but i think to myself will i cope, am i just wanting another cause i lost my other baby. is it that feeling of " this is it .no more children now" ( my age) hope i am making sense. i have 2 girls and im just thinking do i want another one cause i want a boy? ( obviously i dont know what sex the baby might be) i feel like im gabberling on here, hope someone understands where im coming from. xxxxxxx do i or dont i ???????

Hi Amy. Firstly im really sorry about your miscarriage.
Well hun, thats something that only you and your partner can decidde together i think. You are only 28, which isnt too old!
Id sit down with OH and talk it through, loking at pro's and con's. Let us know what you decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, thanks for reply, i will let you know. going to have a big think :think:

hiya
I would ask in the m/c section....I'm sure people there will be able to advise you too :)

Amy I'm really sorry about your miscarriage.
I would say go for it...I'm 32 and I have just had my first baby, we plan three more, God willing. I'm sure you can have more...

Sue

no signs of period due on thursday, could i be????????? :shock:

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh......let us know!!!

Hi Amy sorry about your miscarriage, when i lost mine i started trying straight away then after about a couple of days of going at it like rabbits i sat down and thought how would i cope so soon if it happens again, i decided to wait a while and 6 months later i was pregnant.

I want another baby and would dearly love them to be close together in age Abi is 6 months now and i would love to be able to try again soon however my last pregnancy was a nightmare and my next one will without a doubt be the same due to a weak cervix so realistically i need to wait until Abi is able to do things for herself probably about 3 or 4 i am 28 but not worrying too much about this as my SIL had her daughter at 34 and just had a boy at 26 i know they say you are higher risk of downs and stuff but i read that it's not accurate and that the only reason it's detected is because over a certain age you are offered the tests and a lot of women have abortions then sometimes there was nothing wrong with the bubs, and younger women have more downs babies as they haven't had the tests.

Good luck with what you decide and stay positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back