I would just like to say

kirstyp991

Reaction score
A MASSIVE thank you to everyone on this forum, i joined last year when i first found out i was pregnant, i was around quite a bit but as my pregnancy got further along i started to get more and more problems so wasnt around as much, i would still pop on to see how everyone was doing and read up about things but wasnt really posting much, but everyone on this forum was so friendly and helpful.
Its such a great forum and i wanted to say thank you to everyone for such a lovely place to be.

I wont be around much with my little man being in hospital but i will still try to pop on when i can.

Hope everyone is well

xxxx

It is a great place. I only joined a week past Sunday as I thought I had 2 weeks to go, but Alex was decided he was going to be born the next day!!

Sorry to hear your boy is in hospital and hope things get better for you soon hun - I've got everything crossed for you!

x x Rosie x x

Sorry to hear ur LO is in hospital and hope he's on the mend and home with u soon!

This is a great place to chat and rant and there'll always be someone ready and willing to give advice or a friendly chat. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi Kirsty, sorry to hear your lo is in hospital, rreally hope he CA.come home soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back