Just To Say...

emeraldsroses said:
As for him reading the posts about him: I thought they were in the Adult/Member's Only section. Or am I mistaken? :think: If I'm not, then the only way he could have seen them is if you showed him or printed them out for him. Either way, it's wrong in my opinion. Sorry. Those posts are for members only (and only females last I recall).

I also noticed that. You must have shown him the posts. :?

Sometimes, and I might get shot down for this; but I don't care. I feel like you are emotionally blackmailing him. As horrid as it sounds he doesn't love you and has said he doesn't want to be with you; yet he seems to come back. I think he comes back because he fees like you will do something stupid if he goes and he doesn't want to feel guilty.

I'm sorry Sarah, I don't mean to be nasty but we've done being nice so maybe it's time for some tough love.

just to clarify, the posts he has seen are the ones from the bunker...the ones in adult, he doesnt know about them all, just stuff that has upset me recently and what i have told him either over the phone or on msn... i cant show him seen as though i dont live with him or when i do see him have no internet access and tbh he wouldnt be interested in looking anyway.

In all fairness i discuss alot of stuff on this forum with people in my life, now if you can all honestly tell me you dont talk about stuff in adult and sometimes even show your OH's then fair enough.

Emeralds, il probably be back at some point, i think i just need to get everything in order inside my head so im not posting the same over and over and frustrating people...i just need to figure out everything really.

Hope that has clarified things for you all.

bye Sarah and goodluck :hug: you do what you feel is best, only you know how your feeling. xx

Sarah&LJ said:
In all fairness i discuss alot of stuff on this forum with people in my life, now if you can all honestly tell me you dont talk about stuff in adult and sometimes even show your OH's then fair enough.
Actually, my DH doesn't want to know what I discuss on here. In fact, he just sighs or says "Oh no" whenever he finds out I'm in PF, so of course I don't talk to him about the things on here. As for others in my life, the only one who really knows I'm here is my (half) sister, but due to the distance between us (she's in southern Germany and I'm in the west of the Netherlands) we don't speak much with the exception of the odd phone call or e-mail. So yeah, I keep all this stuff to myself. After all, I feel that the things discussed in Adult are meant to be kept quiet.

Sarah&LJ said:
just to clarify, the posts he has seen are the ones from the bunker...the ones in adult, he doesnt know about them all, just stuff that has upset me recently and what i have told him either over the phone or on msn... i cant show him seen as though i dont live with him or when i do see him have no internet access and tbh he wouldnt be interested in looking anyway.
The only posts I can remember where you were "whining" about how Lee was treating you were all in Adult. I didn't see the ones in the bunker, so I'm still puzzled as to how he knows about the ones in Adult unless you showed him :think: Don't get me wrong, but this is just a curiosity thing, I'm not berating you.

Sarah&LJ said:
Emeralds, il probably be back at some point, i think i just need to get everything in order inside my head so im not posting the same over and over and frustrating people...i just need to figure out everything really.

Hope that has clarified things for you all.
Sarah, I understand that you need to get things in order in your head, but you can only do that by distancing yourself from the one thing that is causing such a mess in your head: Lee. I agree with Jade. You tell Lee you will do something drastic (this is from what I've read in your posts) and he comes running out of pure guilt. However, he decides to move further away from you and only tells you at the last moment leaving you gutted. Or he just bails on you when the going got tough. Is that fair?

You've got a good head on your shoulders. Please use it. He's not helping you at all. Trust me. I've been there myself (as have others on here). A man who (truly) cares for you wouldn't treat you as Lee does. There is someone out there worth your time and love. I just feel you are closing yourself off to him because you think Lee is "the one", when in fact Lee isn't. I don't care if Lee reads this either. If he is reading this, then I hope he understands that what he's doing isn't right. Mind you, I've only heard your side of the story, Sarah, but it sounds all too familiar.

Get your thoughts and emotions in order. Stay away from here if you need it. Just do what's right. You know what that is. We wouldn't tell you this if we didn't care.

Take care and come back when you're ready. We'll be here for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back