I wish I could take my bra off!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
It is so uncomfortable! I think I will have to look into some new bras or something as my boobs have got massive and swear my rib cage has got bigger too. My bras have been bareable up until today.

What's best to get? Replacement bras or crop/sport tops?

Maternity bras r worth investing in, have a bit of stretch in them and no underwire xx

Thanks hun, I have just been looking online and it would seem the way forward. Think I will heading to bluewater after work. This bra is sooooooo painful. Might go to M&S and get measured :)

Yeah m & s is prob ur best bet xx

I juat got some comfy ones from mothercare but they were a bit pricey!!

Mine just feel heavy and if I take my bra off the feel worse

I need new ones, I only have one left that fits, but I'm worried about getting them until after the scan, don't want to jinx it!!

I'm still in my old bras, just went up to my older ones, slightly bigger sized, i'm not normally very large boobed, and this time I am still not, last time in jan, they went up like balloons, so strange how different each pregnancy is. Iam still in the underwired t-shirt bras as they are slightly thicker, as my nipples seem to be quite prominent- My OH picked me up from work one day and as i walked over to the car, he said stop pointing at me! !arghhh embarresing, must have been like that all day at work!

I'm still in my old bras, just went up to my older ones, slightly bigger sized, i'm not normally very large boobed, and this time I am still not, last time in jan, they went up like balloons, so strange how different each pregnancy is. Iam still in the underwired t-shirt bras as they are slightly thicker, as my nipples seem to be quite prominent- My OH picked me up from work one day and as i walked over to the car, he said stop pointing at me! !arghhh embarresing, must have been like that all day at work!

:rofl: luckily all my bras r quite padded otherwise I'd b havin the same problem jj xx

So I went to M & S & John Lewis and I have gone from a 32C to a 34C/D! I got a couple of non wired bra, M & S had a 2 pack for £15. I got them slighty bigger to allow for more growth, but my goodness the difference is amazing.

I didnt really want to buy anything before scans showed all was ok, but the pain was unbearable.

I really need a new bra to!! I've been putting it off cos i just have not had the money, but i defo have gone up a bra size, I'm a 36 DD normally so i'm prob a least an E at the mo and need alot of support not just cos of my size but cos well after 3kids there not as perky as there were!! Are these maternity one any good? x

i am not wearing one today! very liberating.

i have a pretty larger chest to (38d) but my black work dress is quite tight across the chest so i have whipped it off! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back