I Gave in!!!

bulb

Reaction score
Well after the recent couple of posts on bras, I have had to give in!!!

I went to M&S today to invest in my 1st maternity bra and got mighty shocked! Got measured and I haev gone up 2 cup sizes!! But their bras were really good values I got 2 for £20!! Bargain!

Also, I recommend people to have a look through their clearance sale, don't normally shop there but got 2 maternity dresses a top, and a pair of new gloves for...£12!!!

Go people go!!!

Sorry to rant!

Talking about Bra's....I found a few in Ethel Austins, feeding bra's! They were really cheap at £5 but I managed to get buy 1 get 1 half price! I got a pink and a black one, they really comfy and wash really well! It seems a shame to spend a lot, especially if you end up not being able to feed for long! :D

Oooh I am impressed with your bargain hunting. I keep looking at the isabellaoliver site as they have a sale :cheer: It's still bloody expensive though :(

What are the bras like? I mean, I've always always worn underwired as I'm not very big (Bigger now!) and they give me shape.....I don't want droopy boobs! Do they give a nice shape...??

No, unfortunately they don't give a nice shape :(

I'm an F and they seem to push them together more but not much lift. But on the up side they are really comfy

mandspice said:
What are the bras like? I mean, I've always always worn underwired as I'm not very big (Bigger now!) and they give me shape.....I don't want droopy boobs! Do they give a nice shape...??

I've not found them too bad to be honest. Im an F too,a nd I tried a couple of varieties and the M&S ones seemed to give me the best shape.

They do push them together but a bit of clevage isn't a bad thing :lol:
they seem to be keeping them where they should be though even without the underwire and they hold a lot in at the sides too (which is where mine seem to be growing from)!!!

You'll just have to try a few on and see how you go!

Debenhams had some nice ones too and they were in the sale

I got vest top type ones for £3 - were reduced to £5 before the sale then down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back