Time for new bras i think

boo boo

Reaction score
Ive been waiting for them to grow all my life, and now they finally are, cant wait to go buy bigger bra sizes, lol, u shud see me im like a kid with a new toy.

Yippeee, my bras now are suffocatin me, even had to take my nipple bar out cos it was pinchin.

Yay im gonna have big boobs

bec x x

Congratulations!!! As a fellow small boob person I must say that I think this is the thing I am looking forward to the most!

Just think you can go and get measured at M + S and buy big bra's

yipeeeeeeeee cant wait xxxxx

Ohh glad im nott the only one all excited bout gettinn big boobs, but think i will be hughly disappointed wen they disappear wen the baby is born, unless i am one of those lucky few who get to keep thier new found happiness :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x x

I've gone up from a 36C to a 38C...my husband is chuffed... But I don't want to get any bigger! Marks and Spencers do a nice maternity bra that offers extra support! I once saw a girl who had stretch marks all over her cleavage...no thank you!

Sue

Ohhh, please god dnt let me have stretch marks on my clevarage, id rather have them on my stomach. Well id rather not have them at all, but u know if i had to id have them on my stomach, lol. Yep i think im gonna be a d cup sonn, ohhhhhhh cant wait. *crosses fingers and asks the baby nicely not to grow to much so i dnt have strech marks* :lol: :lol:

bec x x

When I got measured she said I was a 34DD to 34E now :shock: But those size bras look massive on the hangers :lol:

I know u always find that the bigger bras jus dnt look so sexi. We jus cant win girls, we pray for big boobs, god finally blesses us with them (even if we gotta wait till we get pregnant, and half the time gotta give them up after, wich i find unfair) and u jus cant find ne sexi undies then the aoll look hgh, and cost more.

bec x

Ohhhh yipeeee, went in to marks and spencers today and decided to get measured. I IM A 34 D YIPPEEEE, ive gone up a whole bra size from 34 c. Ohhhh i am happy now. I decided against buying maternity bras quite yet tho, cos i wanna wear nice summery tops at the mo, and the maternity ones are so dam big, cant be dealing with that, lol.

bec x x

grrrrrrrrrr, your all so lucky, ive gone up to an E cup and cant find any nice bras any where, well cant even find any in my size, every where is sold out *cries* i have resorted to wearing crop top type bras as none of mine fit me any more. god i hope i shrink again lol oh well im sure my OH is enjoying them if im not

Why are all bra's over C cup big momby old womens bra's.

i've always been big chested and i have to pay 30quid plus for a bra to get a nice one.
now i am a 34E and only 14 weeks pregnant, and i have found i get pains in my boobs if i wear underwired bra's so i have to get extra big boobed, momby old ladies bra's with no support!!!

classic!! :D :D :D :D :D

I am now beginin to understand ur problem, i nevr had a problem before wen i was a c cup, but now havin crept up to a d and only 13 weeks preg, i found it annoyin to fin a decent bra which didnt look big and frupy, and i was on a mission, i did not want to settle for a big ugly bra. I still wanna wear my nice tops at the mo.
Ohh im dreadin gettin bigger cos i will get bigger boobs, and then i will have to wea big maternity bras, one thing i can honestly say im not lokin forward to.

Lol also i wonder how the OH would react if he seen my big granny style bras on me, lol, i wonder.

bec x x x

They have some really pretty bras up to large sizes in Mothercare. I got a really nice on in a 34DD today in the sale for £9!!

i have found i get pains in my boobs if i wear underwired bra's so i have to get extra big boobed, momby old ladies bra's with no support!!!

You're not supposed to wear underwired bras when pregnant. I read that and was told it by the bra measurer in M&S, though my midwife seems to have forgotten to mention it. A friend of mine knows a girl who didn't realise that and couldn't breastfeed because her milk ducts hadn't developed properly or something. So saggy tats it is I am afraid :(

Mine are starting to squidge a bit in my bra, getting the old 'one boob' look. And that's a sports bra :cry: :lol:

Girls it might be worth looking on the internet to get 'big' bras in a nice design. I know 'figleaves' and 'la senza' have a sale on at the moment so they might be worth a browse. Also there is an Australian site called 'Zodee' that do maternity wear. I got a some 'Love Kylie' stuff from them in the past at a fraction of the price.

Hope this helps and happ shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back