Maternity bra here I come

Lauren92

Reaction score
I had to wear it for the first time this morning.

Bye bye sexy bras :(

My boobs have gotten a bit bigger, but that wasn't what made me have to change - My nipples have really swollen and have gotten quite tender, so my normal bras were getting uncomfortable.

My husband will get a shock tonight when I walk into the bedroom in my maternity bra instead of the normal ones he loves so much. Sorry mate.

It'll just be another excuse for him to try and get me undressed though! :lol:

Last edited:
I've been in soft maternity bras for several weeks already, after our growing my normal bras and like u said my nipples are so sore that normal bras just don't cut it now. xx

I've been in soft maternity bras for several weeks already, after our growing my normal bras and like u said my nipples are so sore that normal bras just don't cut it now. xx
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

My husband just called, and as I suspected, when I said I'm wearing maternity bras now, he said "not for long you're not" :lol: Naughty boy.

I've been in maternity bras since 7 weeks!!
My boobies are ginormous!!

But u can get pretty ones, they don't all look like sports bras lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Check out eBay there are some lovely mat bras on there all brand new!
I've just bought nursing bras off there and they are as pretty as normal ones :) x

I was just gonna say ebay, I have been in Maternity ones since about 8 weeks as well as I was big anyway now they are just ridiculous, but I didn;t want to forfeit the cuteness and ebay has loads of pretty ones :) xx

I had to go into maternity bras from about 6 weeks. Boobies have grown way too much and don't seem to be stopping. Lucky my DH never takes time to notice my undies before he has them on the floor :rofl::rofl:

I had to go into maternity bras from about 6 weeks. Boobies have grown way too much and don't seem to be stopping. Lucky my DH never takes time to notice my undies before he has them on the floor :rofl::rofl:
Do we have the same husband ? :lol:

Do we have the same husband ? :lol:

Looks like it. Mine has always been like this. I can wear the most expensive, sexy underwear and he seriously never takes time to notice. Why do we bother - except for ourselves :dance::dance: It is a good thing though when over the next few months we have to endure maternity/nursing bras otherwise there'd be no sexy time. lol

I needed to go to maternity bras because I found my normal ones too tight on my back randomly!

I hadn't even thought of Ebay for em though.. may go check.

I can still wear normal bras, but have brought a maternity one for when my nice ones get too tight for me..which wont be long :(

Omg i've just remembered I had one from my previous pregnancy its 34B and doesn't fit that well :'(!!!!! I need new brasssss :( Its really ugly aswell, Sorry Im not even in second trimester yet ( well atleast I dont think I am ) but thought Id add anyway

Last edited:
Maternity Nursing bras can be sexy even when their not :)

OH quite likes the pop open front to it :) easy access he calls it lol :lol::lol:

I've just bought my first ones. Gone from 34d to 36e and lady reckons I'll need remeasuring in a few weeks :-\

Wow, even putting my maternity bra on today was a struggle!

Pre-pregnancy I had B cups, but now I'm struggling to get into C cup bras. Jeez, by the time this is over I'll be like Katie Price.

I bought a 36C, thats what id usually be in normal bras and i cant even get that around my boobs to fasten it :\..God have i really had a growth spurt lol! :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back