I will be buying

marie_77

Reaction score
lucozade tablets for after the birth to give me some energy. I could eat packets at a time. Just a thought if u are packing hospital bags.

marie x

I love them too & haribo :lol:

Ive got the Lucozade packed already :D

i havent seen lucozade tablets down here in years
will have to go on a hunt for them
manda xx

I think boots sell them and thanks Marie77 you've just reminded me to put lucazade tabs on my list!

when i was in labour i was dying for a huge drink of orange juice but i got told wer enot allowed to eat anything or drink anything apart from water while in labour in case you need a section :? :? :?

no they dont let us eat during labour, but ive sneaked 3 packs of jaffa cakes in :rotfl:

I was wondering what food to pack and if you are allowed to eat in labour so this is a good thread.

I was thinking of getting some cereal bars :think:

I think it silly you not allowed to eat people can be in labour for hours you need to get energy from somewhere! Luzcazade tablets will def be on my list it thats the case xx

my midwife said to take snacks for labour to keep energy levels up. She said if you don't eat you can get something called ketones in your wee.

Probably best to check with your own midwives though as maybe it varies in different areas.

I've got a few bottles of lucoade sport for my labour bag. I was looking for glucose tablets in asda yesterday but all the one's they had said not to use if pregnant or breastfeeding :?

i think ur allowed in the midwife led unit, but not if your on real delivery suite, well not in the final stages as far as i know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back