Been shopping!!

Laura_C

Reaction score
Well considering that I had bought nothing at all for baby a few weeks ago, I have pretty much sorted most things now! :dance:

Me and OH, decided to do the nursery in the Ziggy and Friends collection from Next, very fresh, could be unisex actually but I think perfect for our little man. Here's the link if you wanna have a peek: http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/nursery/12

I will post some pics when we have sorted nursery out!

Bought and collected our Car Seat and Pushchair, finally settled on the Mamas and Papas Luna Mix in Denim with the Stripe liner and headhugger to make it all cosy. Also got the Aton Car Seat in Denim and Changing Bag to go with it - looks so boyish! http://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/luna-mix/2973/

Started buying bits like nappies and wipes now, also bits for my hospital bag. Already have a nursery furniture set as it was my daughters, but I have now purchased a new cot mattress for the cotbed.

So almost there really, I just need to start buying some clothes for baby, as I haven't even picked up one outfit or sleepsuit/vest anything!

cool x I havne't done much shopping pretty much been given everything :S so far only thing i brought is nappies and freebies lol

i love the set from next! more appropriate for a boy i think too - lovely!!
I think we are sorted too, got everything! cant even think of anything i need! i am in limbo about buying a baby monitor - you going to get one?
i was so excited buying pushchair lol im gonna keep it forever! x

Well done, and I can't believe you managed it all this time without buying one item of baby clothes, you are good! nice to feel more sorted isn't it

I've not got a baby monitor, never used one with my daughter as she was is the next room once we moved her into her cot so we could hear her anyways. We are in a different house now, so I'll just see how it goes I think - if I need one I'll get one. My in laws have one at their house for when she used to go around there, so may just have a borrow!

I was so worried something might go wrong this time that I held off doing anything until after the 20week scan, can't believe I managed it! Just can't wait to go shopping for clothes and stuff when I next get paid, got to start my Xmas shopping too!!

baby and xmas shopping Laura brilliant

I'm gonna get a stocking for baby this year, we still have one small stocking boot, and the 3 larger ones the kids have, was gonna give it away last year to my neice, and glad I kept it now, as because of the age gap, it's perfect and can be different for Devon to the others ones !

Can't wait to find a few little bits to put in it, then my kids and I can open xmas morning and be all suprised!
Don't think he will want an apple and an orange mind!

I've just been asda and got a baby gate for £7.50 lindam one :) its £15.99 in argos so good savings, my mother in law got one too and a travel cot for £12.50 x asda have a massive sale on all the baby stuff at the moment x

Looks like you had a good time shopping.In the next few weeks me and my mum are gonna go baby shopping as well cant wait plus nice spending time with my mum again haha should of got pregnant ages ago x

Lol the first thing I did when I found out the sex was go and buy clothes in blue, I couldn't help myself lol.
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back