i want answers!!! NOW!!!

ab11

Reaction score
seem to waiting ages for hubbys sperm test results to come back.
think its jus me bein impaitent but i jus wanna kno why its not happening for us.
if hubbys sperm test results come back fine, then it'll me all down to me why its not happened.
my cycles are like clock every 32days and i ovalate so i jus dunno whats up!!!
arghhhhhhh i jus wanna kno whats wrong!!!!!!!!!
xx

Aw Ab :hug:

Lots of people can't get pregnant for no apparent reason. There doesn't have to be anything wrong but the treatment will be the same. You just have to go throughout the motions.

Chin up :hug:

i dont know what i'll do if they say theres 'nothing' wrong.
think i will actually cry.
xx

think u girlies are so much stonger than me.
dunno how u do it.
last weekend i was so upset think it gets to u sometimes xx

Hi ab11. It is hard isn't it? If his results are normal it doesnt necessarily mean there is anything 'wrong' with you. Like LouiseB says, often there is nothing wrong with either partner and there are still difficulties conceiving. How long have you been ttc? And when are you expecting the sperm analysis results through? Unfortunately it is a loooong process.

Like you I am regular (only twice has af arrived on a different day than she should have). I first went to the gp in July after a year of ttc, had 21 day bloods done shortly after and hubbys sperm analysis. His repeat was done at the end of aug. Then STI testing. All tests results 'normal'. We are now waiting for the fertility appointment to come through. If the 12 week waiting time on the letter is correct, I reckon we will get called for an appointment end of Dec/early Jan.

Chin up pet; us girls are always alot stronger than we give ourselves credit for. xx

Aww Ab try not to worry yourself too much, I know thats easier said than done though. When do you get the results? If there's a problem, you will be on path to fix it, and if there isn't, at least you'll be in the system and on your way to getting help anyway. Hope you're feeling ok now xxx

heya sorry for the late reply.
well we've not been using proctection since july 2008 :/
not really been trying proper the whole time if u kno what i mean as we got marrired last october.
just wish we could get a straight answer but suppose it takes time.
well we sent the sperm count off last thurs so takes a couple weeks im guessing?
i dunno really cause the woman told us it'll take 5days but uts taking longer.
im gettin abit worried tbh but bet its jus me bein daft
xx

I got a pot for OH's sample today. GP told me to make an appointment for a week after we put it in.
You could ring up Thursday/Friday and see if the results are back?

well were seeing lee evans at the weekend so think were gonna wait till next week cause we both hav different days off n that.
so were at the same stage as u then really?
do u kno to get ur sperm test as soon as to the hospital?
xx

We are :)
Are you being referred to the fertility clinic? Our problem is my irregular Ov but GP wants the test done before referring us.

Yeah that should be fun! Got to be there in an hour and GP said to pop it in my bra :lol:
Hopefully going to do it tomorrow morning and then rush to work. x

hope u have as much fun as us............ lol, it was a bloody pain!!!!
iv gotta go for an xray on my tubes 1st then we'll be refered.
i had an early MC in march so thats baffled us.
do u have regular periods?
mine are like frigging clock work!!
xx

No I dont :( My shortest cycle was 27 days and my longest 69! Currently 56 days (or 8 weeks). GP has diagnosed irregular Ovulation.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all, going to be a busy morning!

Hope your xray appointment comes through quick. Has your doctor given any idea of what the problem maybe? Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hug: x

hubbys sperm test results have come all fine and dandy :D xx

so its all down to me now tho :/ xx

ye i kno its great news but im dreadin it now incase its all my fault xx

ye i kno its great news but im dreadin it now incase its all my fault xx

Same here :hug:
OH's results came back fine, even GP receptionist said he passed with flying colours :lol: But that just confirms its me and my wonky cycles/body! x

It's not your fault if something's up, it's one of those things. If your oh had got a bad sperm result would you blame him?

They say around a third of fertility issues are with the man, a third with the woman and a third unexplained.

It's so hard to deal with but keep strong, there's so much they can do to help us. It's such a shock to find out something's wrong, but it's the first stage in making it right

Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back