I KNO ITS SOME WERE ESLE

L.Sincere

Reaction score
hi :wave:
I AM TTC AND
im a bit :oops: to ask this but its been doin my nut in.
i think i might be pregnant but i jus had a light period sorta brownie didnt lat long & since then my boobs feel like there full of water and all i do durin the day is sleep i may jus be confused or paronoid :? .
i don't wanna test to early and be negative then have 2 test again cause i get nervous testing plus a negative test is a waste of money. help am i paro or jus stressed.
boobies feel like water all i do is sleep i do wee a little more and i cant eat chicken any more and i keep smellin things but my periods not due till may 18th whats wrong with me please help

thank you :pray: :wave:

you might be PG hun BUT if your period isnt due until the 18th thats over two weeks ago so i dont think you would get a positive reading on a test anyhow as most of them are after your period is due,

sorry havent got any more advice

:hug:

hi hun i wud test i know u dont want to but if u are pregnant from last month it wud show now. sometimes the dissappointment of a bfn is better than the stress of not knowing. hth and good luck xxx

im in the same position, but ive missed my period. its doin my head in too keep gettin neg results so i went to see doctor this mornin and hve to wait till friday now. The only advice is try not to focus on the symptoms it can drive u mad lol . all u can do is wait it out and think positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back