and another month goes by

ab11

Reaction score
i have regular cycles, 28 to 32 day cycles.
i ovalate.
hubby as good sperm count.
anyways af as arrived today, i'll be day 12 on my first fertility appointment will i hav to wait the following month for my hsg?
i feel like crap today, jus dont kno whats wrong with.
why wont it happen :'(
xx

sending you hugs - this sucks doesn't it

in most places you have to book at the start of your cycle and have hsg before day 10 so i doubt you'd get one this cycle

good luck for your appointment

Sorry sweetie - AF is a bitch!!

Grab the choccie and have a nice glass of wine later

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry hun, I'm in the same boat. :hugs: Am going out drinking tonight, will have one for you :merry:

xx

Sorry abs :-( it's just bulls**t all this ain't it??? as scotch says, hsg should be done before cd10. After af is gone but before ovulation. Can you phone up and get hsg booked before your fertility appt? Might be worth asking anyway.

Have a good cry if you feel like it, and a few drinks tonight. And lotsa cuddles from OH :)

My af has finished now (cd4) and I said to hubby this morning, ok you ready to do this all again this month? We just laughed cos it's so exhausting! Never thought it would come to this!

Mrspc - sorry she got you too :hugs: xxxxx

Everywhere seems to do things different, I was told to ring up and book my Hycosy (similar to HSG) and the first day of my cycle and it was day on CD21.
Do you already have the form/referral to have it done?

Thanks KK she hasn't got me yet but I can feel her - should be tomorrow or Monday. Did a digi to check so that I knew whether to drink tonight - am sick of missing out and getting nothing in return!

We're going to do one more month of trying hard then have a break for a couple of months because my whole family is going to NYC in December, plus I'm fed up with the whole thing and think a break is needed. Will be nice to have not being pg a choice rather than a disappointment. Not telling docs about break though obv. Should be waiting for scan etc myself by then. Day 2/3 bloods next week and hubby's sperm kit hasn't arrived yet so that should be next week too.

:hugs: everyone xx

Thanks KK she hasn't got me yet but I can feel her - should be tomorrow or Monday. Did a digi to check so that I knew whether to drink tonight - am sick of missing out and getting nothing in return!

We're going to do one more month of trying hard then have a break for a couple of months because my whole family is going to NYC in December, plus I'm fed up with the whole thing and think a break is needed. Will be nice to have not being pg a choice rather than a disappointment. Not telling docs about break though obv. Should be waiting for scan etc myself by then. Day 2/3 bloods next week and hubby's sperm kit hasn't arrived yet so that should be next week too.

:hugs: everyone xx

Have a fab time tonight hun. It's funny you mentioned your trip to New York in Dec cos it's my mum's 60th this November and we are planning on going to New York too! But I don't want to book anything now incase I get pregnant and have to cancel. My mum understands but it sucks to put my life on hold for something that feels so impossible! Think you're doing the right thing with the break hun. Might try it myself. Good luck with the tests xxx

thanks girls.
iv had a good cry today, last couple months it aint bothered me.
but this month i had that bit of hope that we wouldnt have to the fertility clinic, and i would of got my bfp this month.
but well u kno that didnt happen.
think i'll jus wait till i see the gyno see what he says,
it was my doctor who said the next stage will be a hsg.
think iv put on like a stone today we've had a good pig and and jus watched films.
watched e.t for the first time, how sad is it :(
made me cry all over again.
well u kno onwards and upwards hey :)
xx

boo, sorry she got you, im now back to cd5, bloody witch just left. trying a low does of clomid this cycle to assist with my LP so hoping thats the last I see of her for a while!

the ladeis are right - get some booze and comfort foos down your neck and have a good cry. works wonders. and think of the recent LTTTC BFPs! It can happen!

Last edited:
its the first couple days i hate, wen the witch arrives.
im alot more crampy the first couple days and i feel sooo bloated.
i live in leggings these couple days.
fingers crossed for u itsbabytime, i wish i kne wat they were gonna say the next step is for me.
dont think i'll hav clomid cause i ovalate
xx

i ovulate too, every month. my leutal phase is about 11days on average and I spot for a few days before ov so consultant thinks it may be "weak ovulation". I have a lowish for my age AMH and lowish follicle count so he thinks this low dose will just give me a stronger ovulation and support my Leutal phase better. here is hoping anyway!!

i know how yu feel about the witch. it is so frustrating and so emotional. my best friend is preg at the mo and it has given me a rolerlcoaster ride of emotions :(

Last edited:
when we've trying for as long as us lot, we'll try anythiny hey :)
so should ur leutal phase be longer than 11days?
does ur best friend kno ur ttc? 1 of my close friends was meana come round this afternoon but i cancelled, i explained iv come on and i wasnt much good for company.
she texted back sayin wel im always here if u need to talk.
no-one understands tho, i kno what people will say it will happen one day.
so i'd rather keep to my and my hubby.
hope ur okay and friend doesnt talk to much about the pregnancy if u kno wat i mean
xx

so should ur leutal phase be longer than 11days?
does ur best friend kno ur ttc?

i was told 12days plus is what to aim for. so im borderline. bl00dy story of my life, borderline AMh, borderlien progesterone, borderline LP, grrrrr.

She does know. we both started ttc roughly the same time. she took 6 months to catch as she was being quite vague about it, not bothering with opks, timed bd etc, if she had i think she woould have caught sooner.

i was gutted when i found out. excited and pleased but felt like had been punched in the heart.

lol border line is the story of my life too.
wish it was that easy for us, not work out when were most fertile and would just 'happen'.
we tried that for the first year or so but obvissly didnt work.
never does working out wen ur fertile.
we'll get there, i think 2012 is the long termers year.
im feeling more postive today
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back